[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

21 minutes ago, irish said:

Hey Tropic,

Welcome back and yup, still here plugging away. Always hoping it helps more than hurts. 

For me, the choice is between Connor and Najee. I'm leaning Connor as even though Warren is out and Najee should get the bulk of the work, Connor has a great matchup and should have multiple GL chances. 

GL

Thanks Irish!

• Like 1

OK Irish, last minute advice (again) for the weekend.  I have some rainy day heebeejeebees about starting a lackluster kamara vs a top 2 Defense.   

My other option is Damien Pierce, who could likely be game scripted right out today.

I have Pierce in there now, and you are probably going to advise to put in Kamara, correct?

1/2ppr

OK Irish, last minute advice (again) for the weekend.  I have some rainy day heebeejeebees about starting a lackluster kamara vs a top 2 Defense.   

My other option is Damien Pierce, who could likely be game scripted right out today.

I have Pierce in there now, and you are probably going to advise to put in Kamara, correct?

1/2ppr

5 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

1/2ppr

5 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

1/2ppr

4 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

^ game day nerves have me posting twice!    

🤣 

Yes I am still going to recommend Kamara.  

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Fittyty said:

PPR Parris Campbell or Hollywood Brown 

That's a dead heat. I'd probably play Brown with Moore and Dorch out, even though Campbell had the better matchup. 

Just now, Decisions said:

@irish

cooper or Godwin this week? pPR

wilson jr or rachaad white?

I see Cooper and Godwin as similar and would give Cooper the start as they should need to throw more. 

I'd start Wilson this week, think he could score multiple times, but both are great plays. 

GL 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, irish said:

🤣

Yes I am still going to recommend Kamara.  

My son recommends the same, so I pulled Dpierce and slotted in Alvin.    I was thinking new QB would check down a lot, helpingh Damien.   Kamara leaves me unsettled.  Let's see if he can get something done in the air vs SF!

Good luck this weeeeek!

• Like 1

On 11/23/2022 at 10:38 PM, irish said:

I'd be flexing Slayton over Perine regardless. 

GL and Happy Turkey Day!

Yeah Slayton almost had a TD but Perine without Mixon playing is working out. 

4 minutes ago, Gay4Clay52 said:

Oof!!

Happens my man, which is why you manage your team. I'm never gonna hit them all. Sorry. 

47 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Well, AK had 29% more points than DP!!!      Yikes.  My dominant backfield is looking like it has some chinks in its armor.  

Ouch!

4 hours ago, irish said:

Happens my man, which is why you manage your team. I'm never gonna hit them all. Sorry. 

oh I'm not blaming you!! I had that in place and then drove on thanksgiving 😩 I didn't give myself an out.  I should have had Perine in place until hearing final injury on Friday.  and if he didn't go, I still had Burks to fill.  I didn't play the game right.  I'll learn.

I still appreciate the wisdom 🤙🏼

20 minutes ago, Gay4Clay52 said:

oh I'm not blaming you!! I had that in place and then drove on thanksgiving 😩 I didn't give myself an out.  I should have had Perine in place until hearing final injury on Friday.  and if he didn't go, I still had Burks to fill.  I didn't play the game right.  I'll learn.

I still appreciate the wisdom 🤙🏼

Gotcha, whenever extra variables are added, it always makes the decisions more complicated. We'll try again next week...

10 hours ago, sabercats5441 said:

Irish, to prepare for playoff PPR 10 teams.

WRs: Mike Evans, Chris Godwin, Christian Watson, Brandon Aiyuk 
who will you drop for Marquise Brown or Mike Williams or Brandon Aiyuk ? 

What 4 Wrs will you keep for playoff ? Thanks

Watson would be my lowest ranked WR from that list. 

27 minutes ago, sabercats5441 said:

Now who should I drop to keep 4 ? I is hard to drop any 🙂 . Thanks Irish . 

Mike Evans, Chris Godwin, Brandon Aiyuk , Mike William and Marquise Brown

Williams would be next. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Yoyo said:

Dak or Deshaun this week?

Tough to recommend playing a QB in their first week back after 2 years of not playing. However, that's exactly what I'm going to do, I like Watson this week in a big return. 

top of the tops to you today Irish! Welcome to week 13.  The drama for today's episode is...

the WR2 Merry-Go-Round!!

I've got Pickens in at WR2 right now.  his matchup is almost too salivary.  Slayton didn't come through on Thanksgiving but he's still in play. Burks is sitting there with an unfavorable matchup. And Lazard is hurt and unreliable especially with Watson emerging.

I snatched Z. Jones & E. Moore to see what I could get from them potentially.

V. Jefferson, R. James, N. Collins & C. Davis are out on the wire.

what say you? anyone potentially a better choice than Pickens?  anyone worth the FLEX?

as always, thanks for the insight.

Edited by Gay4Clay52
more info added