[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

8 hours ago, Yoyo said:

With Fields apparently a go this week, I'll add him in to the question, Watson, Dak or Fields?

Grab a Guinness and enjoy week 13 🍻

All 3 could be top 10-12 plays and any one of them could be the best or worst among the 3 options. However, I'd start Dak in the SNF spot and play Watson against the Texans. Since you have those 2 options, leaving Fields, who could kill it with his legs alone, on the bench because of the injury risk, makes the most sense to me. 

GL

2 hours ago, RMS@1 said:

Hi Irish!!!

Need your sage advice about Week 13

QB:  Either Watson or Tua

RB:  Walker and Henry (Locks) 

WR:  JJ, Davante, Sun God (Locks)

Need one flex from these 1 pt. PPR:  RB's Najee, Wilson Jr., Pacheco, WR's Pickens, Peoples-Jones

Hope your Sunday is a great day!

Morning RMS!

QB- Both are playing away but Tua has been money this year and we're not exactly sure how Watson will come back off the extended layoff. If you didn't have another great option, like Tua, Watson would be my choice. Play Tua. 

Flex- For me it's between Wilson and Pickens and I'm leaning Wilson. 

GL

1 hour ago, Huntman27 said:

PPR RB 2 who to start?

Jeff Wilson or Rachaad White

I also have DeAndre Swift.

Who to flex one of the other RB, Juju swift or Devonte Smith?

I feel like I've been suggesting Wilson a bunch this weekend. But with you I like the idea of rolling with Swift at RB2 and Devonta Smith as the FLEX over Wilson. 

1 hour ago, Huntman27 said:

Standard league who to start at RB 2?

Latavius Murray or Gus Edwards

Rolling with Edwards here. 

12 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Not particularly important, but if JJ left for the season would Ameer or Zamir be the more useful cuff to have?  

Not part of my lineup needs, just a conversation (or 3) came up at lax this morning and I figured I'd ask those who are more tuned in to stuff. 

I'd rather have Ameer.  Hell, after that Bolden would have a much value as White. 

• Thanks 1

Division title on the line. Both teams at 10-2 coming into this week's match up. My opponent has a sizeable lead (80 points) in total points so I essentially need to win this one. Total points is the tie breaker...

2 qb league, all td's are 6. 25/pt passing, 10/pt rushing

Been rolling with Hurts and D. Jones all year with Watson on the bench...

Currently predicted (by Yahoo) as a 20 point dog, do I roll the dice and go with Watson over Jones?

Thanks!

On 12/2/2022 at 7:11 PM, irish said:

I'd wait until the last minute to pull Zay Jones out of the lineup (who I'd start over Edwards as well), to hear about Mixon. I think Mixon has a chance to clear protocol and if so, he'd be a top 10 play this week. If Mixon isn't cleared then sliding Perine in makes sense. 

I also still like Zay more than Pickens as well. But the chest issue does have me concerned as he's questionable. I don't like Zay so much more than Pickens, that if there's any doubt about his chest come Sunday, you'd play Pickens. 

it's happening... 🤪

12 minutes ago, CDubs said:

Need of following in PPR…Pittman, Aiyuk, Watson and Juju

Saw your 2nd post. I'd play Pittman and Aiyuk.

Edited by irish

5 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Happy 1st Sunday of December Irish!

Full ppr:

Evans vs NO

Aiyuk vs Miami

Hey Montana, Football this time of year gets spicy!

I'll take Evans here. 

GL 

20 minutes ago, Gay4Clay52 said:

it's happening... 🤪

Yup it is!  Gotta play Perine with the odds looking more and more like Mixon misses. 

8 minutes ago, The Fantasy Don said:

Hey @irish

Need 1 RB and 1 WR (1pt PPR)

WR: (my WR 1 is Tyreek Hill)

Terry McLaurin AT Giants

Chris Olave AT Bucs

Christian Watson AT Bears

RB: (my RB1 is Ekeler)

Jamaal Williams vs Jags

Zeke vs Colts

Thanks in advance!

What's up Don!

RB - Williams

WR - McLaurin

For sure, no hesitation. 

• Thanks 1

Hi Irish,

Hope you are doing well. Saw this post has been inactive...hope everything is ok...

Writing with an interesting dilemma...I am down by 35.1 points in PPR. My opponent has no one left to play this week.  My wr2 and flex have not played yet. I currently have Godwin and Kamara in those slots.  However, I also have mike Evans, Chris olave, and r. White.  My current starters have the highest projected points at a combined 30.8.  In order of projected total (highest to lowest) are Kamara, Godwin, Evans/Olave (both 13.5) and white.  

Would love your thoughts knowing that I need 35.11 to win this week.

Thanks in advance!

Coop

28 minutes ago, mcoop22 said:

Hi Irish,

Hope you are doing well. Saw this post has been inactive...hope everything is ok...

Writing with an interesting dilemma...I am down by 35.1 points in PPR. My opponent has no one left to play this week.  My wr2 and flex have not played yet. I currently have Godwin and Kamara in those slots.  However, I also have mike Evans, Chris olave, and r. White.  My current starters have the highest projected points at a combined 30.8.  In order of projected total (highest to lowest) are Kamara, Godwin, Evans/Olave (both 13.5) and white.  

Would love your thoughts knowing that I need 35.11 to win this week.

Thanks in advance!

Coop

Inactive?  This post hasn't been inactive. Was here answering questions this morning, all is well. 

Anyhow... I'm probably still rolling with Godwin and Kamara. Evans is tempting as is capable of throwing up an 8 catch 130 yard 2 TD game as well. 

• Thanks 1

@irish

7-6 and in playoffs! Even with Olave left to play,.

Question, I have #1 waiver

Roster

QB: Hurts

RB: Jones, Taylor, Walker, Pierce, Dillon, R White

WR: Sutton, Olave, K Allen, D Smith, D Johnson,

TE: Freiermuth, Njoku

IR: Jameson Williams

Use #1 waiver on DeeJay Dallas, James Cook, Dulcich, Homer...or just wait til playoffs.

After waivers clear I could drop Sutton, maybe Njoku, for a Mattison, Kelly, Gainwell, Corey Davis type?

Week 14 means nothing for me and I don't worry about "seeding" because it's all so random.

Pick-up Candidates:

Jameson Williams

James Cook

Broncos DST (stash for week 16 vs LAR)

Drop Candidates: 

Mostert

London

Wilson Jr (don’t want to drop but just have to put his name here cause of this past sunday)

Palmer

would you drop any of my players for any of these options?

I’m somehow 10-3 (currently 1st place but will likely finish in 2nd or 3rd); redraft PPR:

Hurts

Najee, A Jones, Conner, R White, Wilson Jr, Mostert

Higgins, Hollywood, C Watson, Gabe Davis, Palmer, London

Conklin

Cowboys

appreciate any and all input @irish

On 12/5/2022 at 7:49 PM, TheGuildedAge said:

@irish

7-6 and in playoffs! Even with Olave left to play,.

Question, I have #1 waiver

Roster

QB: Hurts

RB: Jones, Taylor, Walker, Pierce, Dillon, R White

WR: Sutton, Olave, K Allen, D Smith, D Johnson,

TE: Freiermuth, Njoku

IR: Jameson Williams

Use #1 waiver on DeeJay Dallas, James Cook, Dulcich, Homer...or just wait til playoffs.

After waivers clear I could drop Sutton, maybe Njoku, for a Mattison, Kelly, Gainwell, Corey Davis type?

Week 14 means nothing for me and I don't worry about "seeding" because it's all so random.

I really like Cook and think you should add him. Congrats on making the playoffs!

• Like 1