[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

36 minutes ago, Dcat said:

I don't think this as easy as it may look.

0.5 ppr league
3 positions to be filled: RB2, Flex1, Flex2

JK Dobbins @ Cleveland
A. Cooper vs Ravens
T. Etienne vs Cowboys
C. Moore vs Chiefs
L. Murray vs Cardinals
R. James @ Washington

RB2 - Etienne

Flex 1 - Cooper

Flex 2 - Murray over Dobbins and Moore 

• Like 1

Hop you are still in the mix in your leagues.  I'm officially "out" and (because!) my team is a mess but you never stop fighting so here I am.

This week may test your skills though!

1/2ppro 2 qb league, I need:

2QB, 2WR, 2RB, 1TE, 1 FLEX

Injuries and a very active waiver period have me scrambling, but I've collected this disparate band of gridiron pieces:

Trubisky, Rypian, DWatson, Driskel

Pittman, DPJ, Godwin, JamesonWlms

Kamara, DamienHarris, Ekeler, RachWhite

Njoku

Mason Rudolph is also available this morning, but I doubt he will be once the hangovers wear off.  Incredible, huh?  

Wooooeeee.  Look into that crystal ball when you get a chance, ok?  

Hey Irish.  Bit of a dilemma...

Play Hill and hope the snow lets up in Buffalo just enough or do I dare bench my WR1 in my 1st round playoff???  Forecast 3-5 inches later tonight in Orchard Park, NY.

Right now my WR2 and Flex are Keenan Allen and Terry McLaurin, respectively.  Do I bump them up and bench Hill?  If I do, my bench for the flex spot include:

Chris Olave vs Falcons

Christian Watson vs Rams

Jerrick McKinnon AT Texans

JK Dobbins AT Browns

If I do bench Hill and bump up Allen and McLaurin, who do you think I should put in the flex.  OR am I overthinking this and play my WR 1?  1pt PPR

Thanks in advance...

6 hours ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Hop you are still in the mix in your leagues.  I'm officially "out" and (because!) my team is a mess but you never stop fighting so here I am.

This week may test your skills though!

1/2ppro 2 qb league, I need:

2QB, 2WR, 2RB, 1TE, 1 FLEX

Injuries and a very active waiver period have me scrambling, but I've collected this disparate band of gridiron pieces:

Trubisky, Rypian, DWatson, Driskel

Pittman, DPJ, Godwin, JamesonWlms

Kamara, DamienHarris, Ekeler, RachWhite

Njoku

Mason Rudolph is also available this morning, but I doubt he will be once the hangovers wear off.  Incredible, huh?  

Wooooeeee.  Look into that crystal ball when you get a chance, ok?  

Fight the the bitter end!

QBs - Watson and Rypien

RBs - Ekeler and Kamara

WRs - Godwin and Pittman

TE - Njoku

Flex - White

GL

• Like 1

Just now, irish said:

Fight the the bitter end!

QBs - Watson and Rypien

RBs - Ekeler and Kamara

WRs - Godwin and Pittman

TE - Njoku

Flex - White

GL

Thanks!  That happens to be the exact lineup that I planned to go with.  The gadget guy from houston had me thinking... Flexing DJP over white had me thinking... 

Thanks Irish! 

2 hours ago, Gay4Clay52 said:

IRISH!! HELP!!

am I flexing P.Strong now?!?!

Gotta see what happens with Stevenson. That changes everything. If Stevenson plays, he's the man. 

1 hour ago, The Fantasy Don said:

Hey Irish.  Bit of a dilemma...

Play Hill and hope the snow lets up in Buffalo just enough or do I dare bench my WR1 in my 1st round playoff???  Forecast 3-5 inches later tonight in Orchard Park, NY.

Right now my WR2 and Flex are Keenan Allen and Terry McLaurin, respectively.  Do I bump them up and bench Hill?  If I do, my bench for the flex spot include:

Chris Olave vs Falcons

Christian Watson vs Rams

Jerrick McKinnon AT Texans

JK Dobbins AT Browns

If I do bench Hill and bump up Allen and McLaurin, who do you think I should put in the flex.  OR am I overthinking this and play my WR 1?  1pt PPR

Thanks in advance...

I would not bench Hill. He's a quick twitch guy who will likely be playing from behind and the snow, imo, can actually benefit offensive players will defenders slipping in coverage. I think Hill is a top 3-5 play at WR. If you choose to pull Hill, then my next option would be Olave. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, irish said:

I would not bench Hill. He's a quick twitch guy who will likely be playing from behind and the snow, imo, can actually benefit offensive players will defenders slipping in coverage. I think Hill is a top 3-5 play at WR. If you choose to pull Hill, then my next option would be Olave. 

Thanks @irish...you make a pretty good argument.  Being that I went to school college in Buffalo and been to games there in the snow, its not ideal.  Right now, hes still locked into my WR1 spot but I will monitor the weather conditions leading up to game time.  If there is not a lot of snow on the field and it looks like light snow falling, I may keep him.  If not, I was considering bumping up Allen and McLaurin and considering either Olave or McKinnon (leaning McKinnon)

2 hours ago, The Fantasy Don said:

Thanks @irish...you make a pretty good argument.  Being that I went to school college in Buffalo and been to games there in the snow, its not ideal.  Right now, hes still locked into my WR1 spot but I will monitor the weather conditions leading up to game time.  If there is not a lot of snow on the field and it looks like light snow falling, I may keep him.  If not, I was considering bumping up Allen and McLaurin and considering either Olave or McKinnon (leaning McKinnon)

Completely understand and with so much riding on the line and having other really solid option, maybe it's best you choose one of them. It's like like you'd be down to starting DJ Turner. 

12 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Hey Irish, any reason to start Fields over Allen this week?

4 point passing tds, 6 point rushing tds,  5 poikt bonus @ 300 yards passing or 100 yards rushing

I would just play Allen. But if you have any doubts, you have another top 5-6 QB for the week, in Fields, on your roster, in a better situation, play him. 

I just love games like tonight's!

1 minute ago, irish said:

I would just play Allen. But if you have any doubts, you have another top 5-6 QB for the week, in Fields, on your roster, in a better situation, play him. 

I just love games like tonight's!

I'm going to roll with Allen.  I like Fields but he still scares me a bit

Just now, Montana is da Man said:

I'm going to roll with Allen.  I like Fields but he still scares me a bit

Gotcha. Gonna be a lot of running plays called tonight but I can deal with Allen throwing for 220-240 yards 1 TD, rushing for 50+ and a rushing score, maybe a 2nd if you're not on the naughty list. 

5 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Hey, would you play Singletary or Garrett Wilson?  Thanks as always.

Wilson for sure. Like him less without White, but should still be the play. 

3 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

I have 20 minutes to convince the big guy

Great job!  You were definitely moved to the nice list!

7 minutes ago, Gay4Clay52 said:

I thought I heard high ankle sprain?

I did as well but he got a limited practice in yesterday I believe. With a high ankle sprain I wouldn't think he'd be practicing at all. 

17 minutes ago, Huntman27 said:

PPR who to flex?

R. White

D foreman

Devonta Smith

Juju

D. Swift

Probably between Smith and Juju and I'm leaning Smith. 

11 minutes ago, Huntman27 said:

PPR TE to start

ononkwo

Dulich

Kmet

Dulcich or Kmet and I'm leaning Dulcich.