[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Down bad after yesterdays games...down 24-40 (he had allen and JT go yesterday, I had bills D, tucker, and diggs, and edwards roll out for a whopping 24, cld be worse I guess) 

12 team-league standard 1 pt/ first down // 1 QB/ 2 WR,RB/ 1 TE/ 1 Flex, Kicker, DSt

Left to start: 

QB: Hurts

WR: Chase

RB: Allgeier, Gainwell 

TE: Okonkwo, Hill, Henry 

FLex: London or one of these ^

He is projected 26 above atm...still have a shot...leaning towards algeier, london, hill, tho cld use some advice if you've got time. 

Thanks!

29 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Mornin Irish!

PPR Flex, my only choices are:

Kmet or Ogunbowale?  Kmet currently in lineup.

Morning!

That's how I'd play it as well. 

GL

Just now, Gav said:

Down bad after yesterdays games...down 24-40 (he had allen and JT go yesterday, I had bills D, tucker, and diggs, and edwards roll out for a whopping 24, cld be worse I guess) 

12 team-league standard 1 pt/ first down // 1 QB/ 2 WR,RB/ 1 TE/ 1 Flex, Kicker, DSt

Left to start: 

QB: Hurts

WR: Chase

RB: Allgeier, Gainwell 

TE: Okonkwo, Hill, Henry 

FLex: London or one of these ^

He is projected 26 above atm...still have a shot...leaning towards algeier, london, hill, tho cld use some advice if you've got time. 

Thanks!

Allen had a terrific game. It certainly could've been worse as JT getting hurt helped you out. I expected more from the Bills' D, Tucker uncharacteristically missed 2 FGs (48 and 50), and with Allen having a big day you'd think Diggs would be attached to it but it was everyone else getting in on the party (worst case scenario with your opponent having Allen). 

Love your QB and Chase. Are your RBs really Allgeier and Gainwell?!  Okonkwo at TE and London in the flex. 

11 hours ago, irish said:

I did as well but he got a limited practice in yesterday I believe. With a high ankle sprain I wouldn't think he'd be practicing at all. 

This is so Belichikian:

“participate in pregame workouts before a final decision is made”

brutal.

Back to Foreman or Hubbard against that shaky Steelers run D?

Hey @irish,

FYI, i monitored the weather in Buffalo and kept Hill in the lineup.  Got me 22pts...not bad LOL

Now for today...I currently have Keenan Allen and McLaurin as my WR2 and Flex, respectively.  My available bench includes:

Olave vs Falcons

Christian Watson vs Rams

Mckinnon AT Texans

Should I keep my starting roster as is or insert one of the above.  If I do make a change, I would be leaning toward Mckinnon since I think the game management and flow will dictate his usage later in the game.  Also Mahomes is my QB.  Thanks in advance.

EDIT: If I should keep Allen and McLaurin, How about this...my current RB1 is Ekeler and my RB2 is Zeke.  Would you swap Zeke for Mckinnon or keep Zeke?

Edited by The Fantasy Don

57 minutes ago, irish said:

Allen had a terrific game. It certainly could've been worse as JT getting hurt helped you out. I expected more from the Bills' D, Tucker uncharacteristically missed 2 FGs (48 and 50), and with Allen having a big day you'd think Diggs would be attached to it but it was everyone else getting in on the party (worst case scenario with your opponent having Allen). 

Love your QB and Chase. Are your RBs really Allgeier and Gainwell?!  Okonkwo at TE and London in the flex. 

Thanks, at one point was on top of the league, I edged into playoffs, but now looking like first round push out.

At this point yeah, I had Gus play and harris ruled out, (had CEH and Hall previously).

Hill is tempting because of injuries and falcons D, though Okonkwo will probably get more consistent work, burks out too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gay4Clay52 said:

This is so Belichikian:

“participate in pregame workouts before a final decision is made”

brutal.

Back to Foreman or Hubbard against that shaky Steelers run D?

I think Stevenson plays and I'dstart him. Foreman would be my 2nd choice. 

Edited by irish

46 minutes ago, The Fantasy Don said:

Hey @irish,

FYI, i monitored the weather in Buffalo and kept Hill in the lineup.  Got me 22pts...not bad LOL

Now for today...I currently have Keenan Allen and McLaurin as my WR2 and Flex, respectively.  My available bench includes:

Olave vs Falcons

Christian Watson vs Rams

Mckinnon AT Texans

Should I keep my starting roster as is or insert one of the above.  If I do make a change, I would be leaning toward Mckinnon since I think the game management and flow will dictate his usage later in the game.  Also Mahomes is my QB.  Thanks in advance.

EDIT: If I should keep Allen and McLaurin, How about this...my current RB1 is Ekeler and my RB2 is Zeke.  Would you swap Zeke for Mckinnon or keep Zeke?

I'm still sticking with Olave in the flex and would play Zeke over McKinnon. 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, JetFanMike said:

I posted this separately (but no feedback yet) -- 1/2 point PPR - Christian Kirk or David Montgomery?

Monty for me in a .5 PPR.

8 minutes ago, Forgot My Name said:

Next Step: Optional Profile Information

Your profile is 0% complete!

2 WRs & a FLEX

Who would you go with today?

Zeke, Kirk, Lazard, Chris Moore, DJ Moore

I like Kirk and C Moore and Zeke as flex.

Getting down to the finish, hope you've fared well in your dash for cash.

Start 3 wr's in non Ppr.

Adams, Olave, Garrett Wilson, DPJ.

Little worried about weather and hammies. Normally would stick with first 3. Waiver options are Zay, KJ Osborn, Palmer, Gage, and C. Moore, Goodwin

1 hour ago, Yoyo said:

Getting down to the finish, hope you've fared well in your dash for cash.

Start 3 wr's in non Ppr.

Adams, Olave, Garrett Wilson, DPJ.

Little worried about weather and hammies. Normally would stick with first 3. Waiver options are Zay, KJ Osborn, Palmer, Gage, and C. Moore, Goodwin

I'm doing well, hope you get in some as well!

I'd play Adams, Wilson and Zay Jones. 

14 minutes ago, JohnbGoode said:

Hey Irish. Hopefully EZ question 4 you?

Pollard 

or

Monty?

Happy Holidays!

Hey Johnny B, 

Happy Merry Christmas!

I'm playing Pollard without hesitating. 

GL

• Thanks 1

Evening, Irish.

The dawn of Christmas morning is near upon us...

...and I think I've got a big present coming my way. I'm here to solidify my wk16 roster to max the potential for said gift.

here's my quandary:

I've pretty much rode Burrow for the season (except for early-season Rodgers, yeesh) but I'm freaking myself out against the Pats.

I grabbed Purdy when Jimmy went down. Then, as a defensive move against my fellow ballers, I snatched Minshew as soon as news dropped so no one else could use him.

What should I do? or should I do nothing?

4 hours ago, Gay4Clay52 said:

Evening, Irish.

The dawn of Christmas morning is near upon us...

...and I think I've got a big present coming my way. I'm here to solidify my wk16 roster to max the potential for said gift.

here's my quandary:

I've pretty much rode Burrow for the season (except for early-season Rodgers, yeesh) but I'm freaking myself out against the Pats.

I grabbed Purdy when Jimmy went down. Then, as a defensive move against my fellow ballers, I snatched Minshew as soon as news dropped so no one else could use him.

What should I do? or should I do nothing?

Merry Eve of the Eve of Christmas Eve!

What you do is take a deep breath, and feel great about having backup QBs and in one case playing good fantasy defense grabbing Minshew. However, Burrow is a top 3-5 QB play this week and you absolutely should start him regardless of the matchup. 

GL and go get that gift!

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, malta69 said:

You helped me last week my man, new dilemma this time 

Lawrence @ Jets tonight or Minshew @ Dal 

This weather tonight has me scared 

Glad to hear that I could help last week!  

So here's the question, if you bench Lawrence, which with the weather and likely low scoring affair, makes sense, and then, by some miracle, Hurts plays, do you have other QB options?

Now in the real, Hurts is likely out, and Minshew makes as good a play as Lawrence does, because of the weather.  So, I likely play Minshew. 

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Irish !!!

What line up for Playoff week 16 PPR will you set up? Thanks

QB: Joe Burrow
WRs: Chris Godwin, Christian Watson
RBs: Rhamondre Stevenson, Kenneth Walker
TE: Evan Engram
Flex: Mike Evan
BK: Pat Freiermuth, Mike Williams, Rachaad White, Deon Jackson
K: Greg Zuerlein
DEF: Tennessee

Morning Irish,

Pick 2: Pollard, Mixon, McKinnon, or Pacheco

I feel like Pollard & Mixon are the obvious answers but Mixon only has 2 weeks over 20 fantasy points all year and it seems like his role is getting smaller. McKinnon is the hot hand right now but if the Chiefs pull away early, Pacheco will get the bulk of the touches.

Matchup wise, Pollard vs Philly is tough, Mixon vs NE is not friendly to the run, McKinnon &  Pacheco vs SEA is a very friendly matchup with the Chiefs favored by 10 points.

FantasyPros week 16 RB rankings have: Pollard #8, McKinnon #10, Mixon #14, and Pacheco #22. Stuck in a pickle, appreciate your input as always. 

Thank you and Happy Holidays 

Edited by WhyTug