[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

2 hours ago, sabercats5441 said:

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Irish !!!

What line up for Playoff week 16 PPR will you set up? Thanks

QB: Joe Burrow
WRs: Chris Godwin, Christian Watson
RBs: Rhamondre Stevenson, Kenneth Walker
TE: Evan Engram
Flex: Mike Evans
BK: Pat Freiermuth, Mike Williams, Rachaad White, Deon Jackson
K: Greg Zuerlein
DEF: Tennessee

Merry Christmas Saber!

I like your lineup just the way it is, however, you better have White on speed dial to replace Walker if needed. 

GL!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WhyTug said:

Morning Irish,

Pick 2: Pollard, Mixon, McKinnon, or Pacheco

I feel like Pollard & Mixon are the obvious answers but Mixon only has 2 weeks over 20 fantasy points all year and it seems like his role is getting smaller. McKinnon is the hot hand right now but if the Chiefs pull away early, Pacheco will get the bulk of the touches.

Matchup wise, Pollard vs Philly is tough, Mixon vs NE is not friendly to the run, McKinnon &  Pacheco vs SEA is a very friendly matchup with the Chiefs favored by 10 points.

FantasyPros week 16 RB rankings have: Pollard #8, McKinnon #10, Mixon #14, and Pacheco #22. Stuck in a pickle, appreciate your input as always. 

Thank you and Happy Holidays 

Hey Tug, 

Pick 2 - Pollard and McKinnon would be my starts. Both with get touched and be key components in what their teams do to have success, not that Mixon and Pacheco aren't. 

-I see McKinnon with about a dozen total touches for 90 yards and likely a TD

-Pollard getting 15-18 total touches with 90 yards and a likely TD

-Mixon with 15-18 total touches for 80 yards and less likely for a TD than the other 2.

-Pacheco 15 touches for about 75-80 yards and his scoring chances are similar to Mixon's.

So all pretty tight, I just prefer Pollard and riding the hot hand in McKinnon. 

GL and Happy Holidays!

27 minutes ago, Tropic Lunder said:

@irish

Minshew, Rodgers, or Goff? Need to replace Hurts

I would play Rodgers as he has the better matchup and week need to be chucking it all game to stay with the Dolphins. 

2 hours ago, Tropic Lunder said:

@irish

Hurts is out, need a replacement. i’m a heavy underdog this week. WDIS?

Rodgers vs MIA

Minshew vs DAL

Purdy vs WAS

Goff vs CAR

D Jones vs MIN

happy holidays!

I just saw this, Daniel Jones is actually your best option!  Play him!

@irish

Should i drop London or Wilson Jr to pick up Daniel Jones to block my opponent from picking him up?

My opponent and I both need to stream QBs this week (Lamar and Hurts, respectively). I currently have Rodgers rostered but have been between him and D Jones, as those are the top options.

Would it be worth it to drop D London or Wilson Jr to pick up Danny Dimes to a) give myself the option for both (for this week and possibly next), and b) to block my opponent ? 

Hollywood Brown could also possibly be ruled out and I could wait for that ruling instead of dropping someone, but my opponent may pick up a QB before that

*note: Goff is also available so it’s not like this move would severely hinder my opponent but i think Jones and Rodgers are the top options that were/are on the WW this week

1 hour ago, Tropic Lunder said:

@irish

Should i drop London or Wilson Jr to pick up Daniel Jones to block my opponent from picking him up?

My opponent and I both need to stream QBs this week (Lamar and Hurts, respectively). I currently have Rodgers rostered but have been between him and D Jones, as those are the top options.

Would it be worth it to drop D London or Wilson Jr to pick up Danny Dimes to a) give myself the option for both (for this week and possibly next), and b) to block my opponent ? 

Hollywood Brown could also possibly be ruled out and I could wait for that ruling instead of dropping someone, but my opponent may pick up a QB before that

*note: Goff is also available so it’s not like this move would severely hinder my opponent but i think Jones and Rodgers are the top options that were/are on the WW this week

You're not going to play Wilson and he has less value of the 2 players. I'd drop him and add Daniel Jones. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sunday Couch Potatoe said:

1/2 ppr 

I have King Henry and Barkley locked obviously but have choice between Pacheco vs Sea or Rhamondre vs Bengals.

I wouldn’t hesitate with Rhamondre usually  but the  Q tag and possible return of Harris and hot hand potential with belichek has we wondering…

I don't blame you one bit for having some doubt, but I'm playing Stevenson in a great matchup and believe that he could be a top 5-10 RB play this week.  Gotta go with your best guys, even if there's some risk. 

Ok I benched Etienne

here is what I’m up against and this is my bench

RB- Mostert

WR-DJP, Palmer, Hardman

TE - Hurst

K - Carlson

Any changes? do you think I win?  I was seriously thinking about starting Hardman if he is healthy because my opponent has Mahomes  

Thanks and Merry Christmas 

7D16AC32-758D-4A48-B28D-BF26701717C5.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Decisions said:

@irish

hey Irish,

amari Cooper in the blizzard 

or rachaad white / M. Goodwin or one the the Indy RB’s this week

Hey Decisions, 

From that bunch, I'm playing White for sure in what could be a blowout, at the very least a comfy win for the Bucs. 

GL and Happy Holidays!

17 minutes ago, JohnbGoode said:

Hey Irish! I made a bad decision on not playing Engram last night! Thinking the weather would be a huge factor! So now I have:

Knox - Chicago weather?

Njork - Cleveland weather?

Or I can p/u Dulich playing LAR?

🤦‍♂️

Thanks mate! 

Did you ask me who to play?!?!  Cause I definitely would've said Engram!  Dude is on fire and makes for a great start in bad weather using a short range passing attack. 

Anyhow, I'd probably start Njoku now. 

GL and Happy Holidays!

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, irish said:

Did you ask me who to play?!?!  Cause I definitely would've said Engram!  Dude is on fire and makes for a great start in bad weather using a short range passing attack. 

Anyhow, I'd probably start Njoku now. 

GL and Happy Holidays!

No I didnt ask. Last minute decisions / mistake! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

10 minutes ago, JohnbGoode said:

No I didnt ask. Last minute decisions / mistake! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

D'oh!  I without hesitation would've told ya Engram too!  Oh well. 

• Sad 1

33 minutes ago, Tropic Lunder said:

@irish

Checkin’ in before the Saturday games.

would you make any changes? (it’s rough, i know lmao)

PPR

QB: Rodgers

RB: Najee, A Jones

WR: Higgins, C Watson

TE: Dulcich

FLEX: Conner, R White

DST: Broncos

BN: Mostert, Hollywood, Gabe Davis, London, D Jones, Cowboys D

IR: Hurts

Man, I'm torn at QB but am leaning toward starting Daniel Jones over Rodgers. The rest I leave the way it is. 

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, SNOWBOUND33 said:

First time question.  Fields vs. Bills or Burrow @NE?

Hey Snowbound, have obviously seen ya around, happy to have you pop in. 

I'd play Burrow but I do understand your hesitation as Fields' rushing production can get awful juicy. Burrow should be a top 3-5 play this week at the QB position. 

4 minutes ago, SNOWBOUND33 said:

Thanks my friend. re-assurance.

My pleasure!  Enjoy the holidays!  Not sure if you saw in the main NFL forum but if your looking for a Playoff Fantasy League, I run one. 

22 minutes ago, SNOWBOUND33 said:

Cool I may be interested.

OK, check it out, if you want in, PM me your email and I'll send you an invite. Same for anyone else who's interested. 

• Like 1

On 12/21/2022 at 12:33 PM, irish said:

I'm doing well, hope you get in some as well!

I'd play Adams, Wilson and Zay Jones. 

Well, I played Wilson unfortunately, fortunately I did not grab Zay. Olave is out, so, that leaves my wr3 as DPJ or Waiver options are Dotson, KJ Osborn, Palmer, Gage, C. Moore, and Goodwin as options. 

Who ya pick?  Hope you thaw out if you deep froze this morning.