[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

2 hours ago, DarinB300 said:

Need TE help as I missed out & went with H Henry. Not sure about him this season. FA: Higbee (Kupp banged up), M Mayer, Everett, Okonkwo, Juwan Johnson (Carr's new Waller?) or any other suggestions?

Here's how I rank those TEs- Higbee, Okonkwo, Everett, Johnson and Henry on the same playing field, then Mayer.  

• Thanks 1

@irish

Main League draft complete. 10 Team SuperFlex. I had 3rd pick.

We start QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLEX, SUPERFLEX

Thoughts:

QB: Allen, D Jones, Ridder

RB: Chubb, B-Rob, Dalvin, Perine, Bigsby

WR: AJ Brown, DJ Moore, Dotson, B Cook, Lockett, Nico

TE: Andrews

Question: Drop anybody for McKinnon, Colts guys, Gainwell, on waivers? Jerome Ford handcuff?

Week 1 starters in bold, thoughts?

RBs are a little weak and taking Andrews in 4th may bite me leaving guys like Metcalf, Stevenson, Pierce, etc there. Otherwise I went with my guys based on how draft went. I wasn't willing to reach on RBs like DIllon, Monty and instead opted for DJ moore and lockett in those rounds. Grabbed Cook, Perine late.

PS Hope you have a great school year!

Edited by TheGuildedAge

3 hours ago, TheGuildedAge said:

@irish

Main League draft complete. 10 Team SuperFlex. I had 3rd pick.

We start QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLEX, SUPERFLEX

Thoughts:

RB: Chubb, B-Rob, Dalvin, Perine, Bigsby

WR: AJ Brown, DJ Moore, Dotson, B Cook, Lockett, Nico

Question: Drop anybody for McKinnon, Colts guys, Gainwell, on waivers? Jerome Ford handcuff?

Week 1 starters in bold, thoughts?

RBs are a little weak and taking Andrews in 4th may bite me leaving guys like Metcalf, Stevenson, Pierce, etc there. Otherwise I went with my guys based on how draft went. I wasn't willing to reach on RBs like DIllon, Monty and instead opted for DJ moore and lockett in those rounds. Grabbed Cook, Perine late.

PS Hope you have a great school year!

Hey TGA,

This is a really solid roster!  Top QB, if that's Bijan, 2 top RBs, a top WR, a top TE!  Great core!  Then you have Daniel Dimes, who should really jump up the rankings, and solid mix and match WRs in Moore, Dotson, Cook and Lockett, with Nico as filler.  How Dalvin gels with the NY RBs, especially, when Hall returns, will be key.  Perine should have his own role.  And Bigsby could be Big-sby, splitting more than folks realize in Jax.  Your lineup looks solid for week 1, I think you could struggle at WR some weeks but we'll see.  I don't like any of the FAs over your current guys. 

4 minutes ago, irish said:

Hey TGA,

This is a really solid roster!  Top QB, if that's Bijan, 2 top RBs, a top WR, a top TE!  Great core!  Then you have Daniel Dimes, who should really jump up the rankings, and solid mix and match WRs in Moore, Dotson, Cook and Lockett, with Nico as filler.  How Dalvin gels with the NY RBs, especially, when Hall returns, will be key.  Perine should have his own role.  And Bigsby could be Big-sby, splitting more than folks realize in Jax.  Your lineup looks solid for week 1, I think you could struggle at WR some weeks but we'll see.  I don't like any of the FAs over your current guys. 

I would assume it's Brian Robinson Jr. Getting Chubb, Bijan, and AJ Brown would be nuts. Need a confirm or deny from the owner though haha.

1 hour ago, irish said:

Hey TGA,

Thanks! Unfortunately it is Brian Robinson Jr, mot Bijan, LOL. But thanks, everybody was trashing the team saying I reached, too many studs left, etc. I am hopeful.

1 hour ago, turbotooslow said:

I would assume it's Brian Robinson Jr. Getting Chubb, Bijan, and AJ Brown would be nuts. Need a confirm or deny from the owner though haha.

That's exactly what I was thinking but I would've abbreviated Brian as Br.  So I assumed B. was Bijan. That's why I was blown away because that's too many 1st-2nd rounders.  

• Like 1

Just now, TheGuildedAge said:

Thanks! Unfortunately it is Brian Robinson Jr, mot Bijan, LOL. But thanks, everybody was trashing the team saying I reached, too many studs left, etc. I am hopeful.

That certainly changes things a bit, especially in a 10-teamer. 😆  

1 hour ago, turbotooslow said:

7 minutes ago, irish said:

That's exactly what I was thinking but I would've abbreviated Brian as Br.  So I assumed B. was Bijan. That's why I was blown away because that's too many 1st-2nd rounders.  

Yeah, my justification was how the draft unfolded. When I took Lockett and Moore, I was passing on Pierce and Montgomery.

I kind of lumped Perine, Monty, Brian Robinson Jr into such similar tiers that I was hoping Lockett is solid with Jaxon out a bit and Moore mayne takes a leap with Fields.

in hindsight, I should have taken Aaron Jones in round 4 and Goff in ROund 5, but we can all play that game.

We'll see. I give my draft a C.

Edited by TheGuildedAge

1 hour ago, RMS@1 said:

Good to see you back at it.  I always welcomed your viewpoint.

So for week 1 which should I start in my flex: 1 pt. PPR

Godwin, D.J. Moore, Drake London, James Cook or Khalil Herbert

Thanks

Hey RMS!  It's been many years and happy to still be chatting with you guys in this thread. 

As for your flex spot, I'm torn between Godwin and Cook but with it being PPR, I'd lean Godwin. 

1 hour ago, RMS@1 said:

I also wanted your take on my roster:

QB:  Fields

RB: Bijan, Najee, J. Cook, Khalil Gilbert, Mostert

WR;  JJ, Olave, Godwin, D.J. Moore, London, Zay Flowers

TE:  Kelce

DEF: Jets

Kicker: Carlson

Is this a 10 team league, or keeper?  How did you get JJ, Bijan, Olave, Kelce and Najee all on the same team and not have more than 3 picks in the first 3 rounds?  And then grab Fields and London too!  Solid depth as well with Cook, Herbert, Godwin DJ and upside in Flowers.  Well done!  

Aloha Irish! Did you post your Fantasy Picks? Sorry to see Kellen left Cowboys! My picks!

QB - Fields / Geno

RB - Jacob's/ N.Harris/ D.Cook/ D.Swift

WR - Jefferson / Chase (Keepers) D.J.Moore/ Kirk

TE - Pitts / Schultz

DEF - Cowboys / Eagles

K - Koo

Good Luck! Let the Games Begin!

🤙🤙🤙

One Question?

Play N.Harris or Dalvin Cook?

Edited by JohnbGoode

6 hours ago, JohnbGoode said:

Aloha Irish! Did you post your Fantasy Picks? Sorry to see Kellen left Cowboys! My picks!

QB - Fields / Geno

RB - Jacobs/ N.Harris/ D.Cook/ D.Swift

WR - Jefferson / Chase (Keepers) D.J.Moore/ Kirk

TE - Pitts / Schultz

DEF - Cowboys / Eagles

K - Koo

Good Luck! Let the Games Begin!

🤙🤙🤙

One Question?

Play N.Harris or Dalvin Cook?

I have not posted my single draft, it was a in a very competitive 16- team league with a bunch of Huddle Elite fellas.  Yeah, didn't want Kellen to go either but let's see how that truly effects us, the Boys are gonna be solid again this year.  You have a very solid squad, especially if Cook blows up for the Jets. 

In regard to this week, for me, no doubt Harris is in the lineup. 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, irish said:

Hey RMS!  It's been many years and happy to still be chatting with you guys in this thread. 

As for your flex spot, I'm torn between Godwin and Cook but with it being PPR, I'd lean Godwin. 

Is this a 10 team league, or keeper?  How did you get JJ, Bijan, Olave, Kelce and Najee all on the same team and not have more than 3 picks in the first 3 rounds?  And then grab Fields and London too!  Solid depth as well with Cook, Herbert, Godwin DJ and upside in Flowers.  Well done!  

It's a 10 team keeper league I kept Kelce and JJ and had the second pick and took Bijan.

Edited by RMS@1

1 hour ago, RMS@1 said:

It's a 10 team keeper league I kept Kelce and JJ and had the second pick and took Bijan.

Ah, that makes sense now. 

5 minutes ago, Decisions said:

Hey @irish,

pick 2 in PPR league.

cedee, AJ brown, davante Adams, Saquon, Derrick henry

Hey D,

It has begun, another year of football.  So pumped!  

Wow!  Those are some options, any combo of those players could be the highest scoring. In leaning Lamb and Brown in the PPR. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, irish said:

Hey D,

It has begun, another year of football.  So pumped!  

Wow!  Those are some options, any combo of those players could be the highest scoring. In leaning Lamb and Brown in the PPR. 

Same, absolutely cannot wait!  Thanks for the input and best of luck this season!

• Like 1

@irish Thanks in advance for another year of fantasy talk!

I dropped Nico Collins for McKinnon. Week 1 lineup thoughts?

Superflex, we do QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/FLEX/SUPER

Starters in bold for week 1:

RB: Chubb, Brian Robinson, Perine, McKinnon, Tank, D Cook

WR: AJ Brown, Lockett, Moore, Dotson, B Cooks

BONUS QUESTIONS AT THE RISK OF BEING A PEST IN WEEK 1!

1. For flex, it's Locket, Dotson vs Perine, pick one

2. Your thoughts on Andrews. I took him 4th anbd am starting to worry it was a reach, esp. w him banged up. Could probably move him if I had to

3. Interesting trade w/ my lack of RB depth. I give Josh Allen/Tank I get Justin Fields/AJ Dillon

Thank you as always best of luck!

On 9/5/2023 at 2:04 PM, TheGuildedAge said:

@irish Thanks in advance for another year of fantasy talk!

I dropped Nico Collins for McKinnon. Week 1 lineup thoughts?

Superflex, we do QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/FLEX/SUPER

Starters in bold for week 1:

RB: Chubb, Brian Robinson, Perine, McKinnon, Tank, D Cook

WR: AJ Brown, Lockett, Moore, Dotson, B Cooks

BONUS QUESTIONS AT THE RISK OF BEING A PEST IN WEEK 1!

1. For flex, it's Locket, Dotson vs Perine, pick one

2. Your thoughts on Andrews. I took him 4th anbd am starting to worry it was a reach, esp. w him banged up. Could probably move him if I had to

3. Interesting trade w/ my lack of RB depth. I give Josh Allen/Tank I get Justin Fields/AJ Dillon

Thank you as always best of luck!

My pleasure TGA!  Sorry for the delay. 

I like the move grabbing McKinnon.  I like your starting lineup. 

1. Lockett for sure. 

2. Andrews is a stud, he'll be the top TE play this week. However, he has a trade value/price like anyone else. What can you get?

3. HELL NO!  You lose incredible value there. 

GL!

Who to flex? 1/2 ppr.

QB- Goff

RB-Chubb, R.Stevenson

WR- Diggs, Olave

TE-Waller

Flex-

D- Eagles

K- Sanders

Bench- Hopkins, Godwin, JK Dobbins, Mostert, Pickens, Z Flowers

I'm thinking Hopkins or Dobbins. What say you? Thanks and GL this season!

1 hour ago, irish said:

My pleasure TGA!  Sorry for the delay. 

I like the move grabbing McKinnon.  I like your starting lineup. 

1. Lockett for sure. 

2. Andrews is a stud, he'll be the top TE play this week. However, he has a trade value/price like anyone else. What can you get?

3. HELL NO!  You lose incredible value there. 

GL!

Thanks again!

2 hours ago, Moobs said:

Who to flex? 1/2 ppr.

QB- Goff

RB-Chubb, R.Stevenson

WR- Diggs, Olave

TE-Waller

Flex-

D- Eagles

K- Sanders

Bench- Hopkins, Godwin, JK Dobbins, Mostert, Pickens, Z Flowers

I'm thinking Hopkins or Dobbins. What say you? Thanks and GL this season!

Evening Moobs!

With those options, I'm starting Godwin. GL and thank you.