[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

1 minute ago, Decisions said:

@irish

PPR, is mostert for waddle a fair trade?  Team receiving mostert needs rb help bad, team receiving waddle needs wr help.  Seems like a fair trade straight up and fits team needs.

Trades always depend on how the owners involved view the values of the players being moved. Right now that looks like a far deal.  However, with Achane blowing up, Waddle is likely more valuable than Mostert and that reality will be seen as the season wears on. So, this would be more of a trade Mostert high deal. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, irish said:

Trades always depend on how the owners involved view the values of the players being moved. Right now that looks like a far deal.  However, with Achane blowing up, Waddle is likely more valuable than Mostert and that reality will be seen as the season wears on. So, this would be more of a trade Mostert high deal. 

Thanks, I would be getting waddle. He asked for mostert & aiyuk to send me  waddle & Zay flowers.  Right now, I’d rather have aiyuk, so the trade makes 0 sense to me.

i also need to clear a roster spot to pickup a qb for bye week and tank dell, Jerome ford and Zack moss are the weakest links.  I don’t really want to drop any of them and I also have diontae Johnson’s coming off IR in the next few weeks.

I’m thinking about countering with mostert & tank for waddle. He also has Chris olave, so I could make a play there instead. What ya think?

2 minutes ago, Decisions said:

Thanks, I would be getting waddle. He asked for mostert & aiyuk to send me  waddle & Zay flowers.  Right now, I’d rather have aiyuk, so the trade makes 0 sense to me.

i also need to clear a roster spot to pickup a qb for bye week and tank dell, Jerome ford and Zack moss are the weakest links.  I don’t really want to drop any of them and I also have diontae Johnson’s coming off IR in the next few weeks.

I’m thinking about countering with mostert & tank for waddle. He also has Chris olave, so I could make a play there instead. What ya think?

I prefer Olave by a smidge, but then again, you have to see how he values the players. To give Dell and Mostert for either WR is a bit pricey. Since Mostert should get it done by himself, based on current value. 

• Thanks 1

10 team PPR

What are your thoughts on Kenneth Walker? Pollard, KW3, Kamara and Akers are currently my RBs, but I feel like I’m waiting for the other shoe to drop with Walker and I’ve been feeling the urge to move him all season long. Ideally I’d package him and another player for an RB upgrade.  

I’m 4-0 so the team is working, but I’m still looking at where improvements can be made. 

4 hours ago, Constantguest said:

10 team PPR

What are your thoughts on Kenneth Walker? Pollard, KW3, Kamara and Akers are currently my RBs, but I feel like I’m waiting for the other shoe to drop with Walker and I’ve been feeling the urge to move him all season long. Ideally I’d package him and another player for an RB upgrade.  

I’m 4-0 so the team is working, but I’m still looking at where improvements can be made. 

So, you have 2- Top 10 RBs (Pollard and Walker) and a Top 20 and rising RB in Kamara. Great place to be in.  I wouldn't necessarily move him unless you can upgrade with a package deal.  No idea what that looks like a it depends on the other rosters in your league.  Can you get your hands on Charbonnet?  

13 hours ago, irish said:

I just don't make that trade and give up Metcalf and Swift for no help at TE in Goedert, Allgeier is drop-able and, right now, you're doing better at QB with Goff.  He would need to do way better. 

Yeah thats what I said it was nowhere near fair, he sent like 3 other variations of this but none are a good deal for me.  But I would like to get Burrow and Kittle while they are low, what you think is a fair trade to him?

2 hours ago, mclellan83 said:

Yeah thats what I said it was nowhere near fair, he sent like 3 other variations of this but none are a good deal for me.  But I would like to get Burrow and Kittle while they are low, what you think is a fair trade to him?

Tell him Goff, Swift and Kmet for Burrow, Robinson and Kittle. Raise the bar and then make him counter instead of living in lowball land. Right now you're giving him the better players at every position. It's close at QB and TE, further away at RB. 

At this point, you'd be buying low, hoping for a bounceback that may not happen and it's true. Goff could continue to be better, especially if Burrow is hurting. The RBs are in his favor and right now Kmet has more value than Kittle. 

@irish

1-3 after a tough 3 point loss Sunday! (Nico, Ferguson on my bench)

Oh well, SuperFlex, starters in bold, am I crazy to bench Daniel jones?

Starters in bold

QB: Allen, Jones, Mayfield

RB: Ford, Sanders, Swift, McLaughlin, Charbonet

WR: Brown, Lockett, Nico, Dell, Jameson W, Rashee Rice

TE: Ferguson

TRADE

Leaves me thin at RB but trying to trade Sanders for Pittman or McLaurin?

Edited by TheGuildedAge

4 minutes ago, TheGuildedAge said:

@irish

1-3 after a tough 3 point loss Sunday! (Nico, Ferguson on my bench)

Oh well, SuperFlex, starters in bold, am I crazy to bench Daniel jones?

Starters in bold

QB: Allen, Jones, Mayfield

RB: Ford, Sanders, Swift, McLaughlin, Charbonet

WR: Brown, Lockett, Nico, Dell, Jameson W, Rashee Rice

TE: Ferguson

TRADE

Leaves me thin at RB but trying to trade Sanders for Pittman or McLaurin?

Tough call with trading a RB for WR help as I think you'd be screwed at RB then. I think you have to start Jones as the Super flex. At the very least, he'll be throwing a ton playing catchup. Not even sure McLaughlin will be starting this weekend as Javonte Williams may not miss any time. I like the rest. 

Should I trade puka and ford for adams??

adams is good but also on not that good of an offense and jimmy g at qb.

And puka has been amazing but not sure if he will still be a great starter when cupp returns this week.

I also have pollard and kyren starting and Barkley and achane on my bench

23 minutes ago, Prodigy36 said:

Should I trade puka and ford for adams??

adams is good but also on not that good of an offense and jimmy g at qb.

And puka has been amazing but not sure if he will still be a great starter when cupp returns this week.

I also have pollard and kyren starting and Barkley and achane on my bench

You're certainly overpaying there but the trade probably improves your starting lineup. Adams is an upgrade WR and Ford is just really depth for you. 

48 minutes ago, Dcat said:

week 5: Waller or Kmet?

Do I give waller another shot in Miami on Sunday?  Or do I start Kmet tonight vs Commies?  Washngton defense very strong vs TE so far this season. 

I know it's risky but I'm starting Waller over Kmet. Better player and I hate Thursday night games. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gay4Clay52 said:

Irish,

do you think T. Dell could have a game?

Do you think Terrel would be all over Nico like he was with Ridley?

I’ve also gotta ask…

Jonnu Smith or Logan Thomas?

Man, I blew this call last week and really expected a solid game from Dell and Nico blew up.  Stick with Nico.

Not big on either TE but would roll with Thomas. 

1 hour ago, Eagle2003 said:

Whats up my man?

Najee Harris vs BAL

Khalil Herbert at WAS

STANDARD SCORING

Yo-yo!  How you doing buddy?

Sorry, missed getting this in time. Got a sick kid at home here and giving her a little extra TLC.  Harris is trash, I would've gone with Herbert. 

22 hours ago, irish said:

Tough call with trading a RB for WR help as I think you'd be screwed at RB then. I think you have to start Jones as the Super flex. At the very least, he'll be throwing a ton playing catchup. Not even sure McLaughlin will be starting this weekend as Javonte Williams may not miss any time. I like the rest. 

Would you sell Nico high for Pachecho, Montgomery, or Gibbs/WR3

1 hour ago, TheGuildedAge said:

Would you sell Nico high for Pachecho, Montgomery, or Gibbs/WR3

Definitely not Gibbs but the other 2 would be fair, lesser, but at least in the ballpark.

13 minutes ago, TheGuildedAge said:

Thanks as always! On another note so glad I traded away DJ Moore, sigh...

Dude blew up and the Bears suddenly have a passing offense. 

14 minutes ago, JohnbGoode said:

Moore / Fields!!!

KaaaaaaChing!

Thanks mate! 

Sweet!  Very happy for ya!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JohnbGoode said:

Screenshot_20231005_190514_Chrome.jpg

Some solid winning advice right there!  😉 

I won't get them all right, that's for sure, but I hope to be right "Moore" often than not. 

• Haha 1