[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

0-10 Baseball Pool...

irish

Any more room?

What team do you want? Give me a list of 3 cause some have picked theirs already.

Are you emailing or posting somewhere?

Are you talking about an email or posting in regard to the progress of this pool? I am keeping track on an excel spreadsheet. If you want I can email you a copy of that spreadsheet.

What team did I end up with? Thanks

I sent you a PM to select what team you wanted. Give me your top 3.

I can email you a copy of that spreadsheet.

Google Drive bro. It's the tits for that sort of thing. You can share the spreadsheet with anyone with a gmail account and they can view it in real time.

Google Drive bro. It's the tits for that sort of thing. You can share the spreadsheet with anyone with a gmail account and they can view it in real time.

So true. I use it with our chromebooks in school everyday.

I have created a google spreadsheet, so for those with a gmail account, feel free to PM me your address and I will share it with you.

Huddlers in-

Shorty - D'backs

Swachbucklers - Braves

TRU SOLDJA22 - Rockies

Patriots - Angels

Junkyard - Mets

heehawks - Mariners

Edited by irish

Rockies knocked that 10 spot out on opening day..

Yup, so did my royals.

• 3 weeks later...

East Coast Bias from another MB just won my 0-10 pool and got the $600. Thanks for participating, see ya next season!

There has to be a better way to track that pool on a daily basis. Didn't check once, didn't know any standings, find out someone won, pretty lame sorry. If I could track it easily, would have been an ok pool.

There has to be a better way to track that pool on a daily basis. Didn't check once, didn't know any standings, find out someone won, pretty lame sorry. If I could track it easily, would have been an ok pool.

Yeah, if you had the google spreadsheet it wasn't lame at all. Did you? Almost everyone had a copy of it and could follow along very easily and as we got closer to the end, excitement built. It's a better version of what Whomper used to run here.

I have created a google spreadsheet, so for those with a gmail account, feel free to PM me your address and I will share it with you.

Huddlers in-

Shorty - D'backs

Swachbucklers - Braves

TRU SOLDJA22 - Rockies

Patriots - Angels

Junkyard - Mets

heehawks - Mariners

Edited by irish

Yeah, if you had the google spreadsheet it wasn't lame at all. Did you? Almost everyone had a copy of it and could follow along very easily and as we got closer to the end, excitement built. It's a better version of what Whomper used to run here.

:lol: You're adorable. You copy my pool idea and then disparage it when a guy gives a 100% accurate criticism. You should update it every day in the thread so people don't need to go elsewhere to find results. I ran the exact same pool with out complaints, as usual.

:lol: You're adorable. You copy my pool idea and then disparage it when a guy gives a 100% accurate criticism. You should update it every day in the thread so people don't need to go elsewhere to find results. I ran the exact same pool with out complaints, as usual.

Don't injury your rotator cuff patting yourself on the back. I DID NOT get the pool idea from you. I got it from someone where I work and decided to run it here for the first time because you weren't running here, you were running it at scramble. I've run this pool for the last 10 years in my school.

The spreadsheet is the most effective way of running it IMO, as it updates on everyone's sheet immediately, especially when not every participant is a Huddler. If you like your method, that's great and I'm glad it ran beautifully this year. Other than heehawks, I've had zero complaints. Keep scrambling!

Edited by irish

And you can save the condescending, passive aggressive "adorable" remarks for someone else who wants them.

You ran it for 10 years at your school yet you had to come here to fill it :lol: I don't care who runs it anywhere. Timmypg runs it over at fbg now. Godspeed. Just dont bring my name in to your messes. Good day sir. I'm done here

Edited by whomper

You ran it for 10 years at your school yet you had to come here to fill it :lol: I don't care who runs it anywhere. Timmypg runs it over at fbg now. Godspeed. Just dont bring my name in to your messes. Good day sir. I'm done here

That's correct, I asked people here and at fbg to be in it which they did. Things ran beautifully. It's a shame that you had to be so wounded and defensive over me making a comparison between how I chose to do my updates versus your method. Glad your done here and realized you shouldn't have thrown your hat in the ring to begin with. Adios!

Edited by irish

Wow. Didn't mean to start an eruption of emotions over a baseball pool. I also didn't know my relatively inane criticism would be taken so harshly. My bad I guess, just wanted to make it clear that it wasn't easy to get the spreadsheet and hence a hard to follow pool. Don't get me wrong, thank you for running it. Just could have been much better with some sort of a link, more updates, and definitely not have to sign up for anything, i.e.Gmail. Just surprised by a post saying it was over when I had no idea it was even close. That is all.

Edited by heehawks

Wow. Didn't mean to start an eruption of emotions over a baseball pool. I also didn't know my relatively inane criticism would be taken so harshly. My bad I guess, just wanted to make it clear that it wasn't easy to get the spreadsheet and hence a hard to follow pool. Don't get me wrong, thank you for running it. Just could have been much better with some sort of a link, more updates, and definitely not have to sign up for anything, i.e.Gmail. Just surprised by a post saying it was over when I had no idea it was even close. That is all.

Sorry for the confusion bud. Had I known that you didn't see the updates through the spreadsheet, I surely would've done something for ya. No biggie, see you for the next pool.

Good to know I am not the only one who thinks this attention-seeking Irish is a nub. Thought I was alone.

Does he still cut and paste fantasy predictions from The Huddle into his own now-defunct website and try to take credit for it? Amazing what the Google can turn up on someone. Dude is about as self-absorbed as I have ever seen in 20+ years of FFL message boards.

Whatever the gods of this place did to piss off the masses and leave guys like Irish behind, they have their priorities in the wrong places, as the content in this place compared to the other place is pathetic (and that is being kind). Every other FFL website board is gearing up for the draft. This place is monitoring a baseball pool run by a doofus in its main forum :wacko:

Edited by SoxBandit
  • Like 1