[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

0-10 Baseball Pool...

irish

Good to know I am not the only one who thinks this attention-seeking Irish is a nub. Thought I was alone.

Does he still cut and paste fantasy predictions from The Huddle into his own now-defunct website and try to take credit for it? Amazing what the Google can turn up on someone. Dude is about as self-absorbed as I have ever seen in 20+ years of FFL message boards.

Whatever the gods of this place did to piss off the masses and leave guys like Irish behind, they have their priorities in the wrong places, as the content in this place compared to the other place is pathetic (and that is being kind). Every other FFL website board is gearing up for the draft. This place is monitoring a baseball pool run by a doofus in its main forum :wacko:

If you're going to make accusations about people, make sure they're true. I have NEVER used the Huddle predictions for my own website. So you've just discredited yourself and anything you have said. You're just spewing garbage to create a sh1tstorm on the heels of the issue brought up in this thread.

You still haven't cleared up what old school Huddler you are returning under a different name to talk smack. There's a place for this BS at scrambleville. Ski-daddle along.

Pool's over issue here dealt with, will not respond to these factless attacks again.

Also of note, there's nothing wrong with running a baseball pool while gearing up for the NFL season (Like running a mock draft).

Edited by irish

If you're going to make accusations about people, make sure they're true. I have NEVER used the Huddle predictions for my own website. So you've just discredited yourself and anything you have said. You're just spewing garbage to create a sh1tstorm on the heels of the issue brought up in this thread.

Really? You want to go down this path? I am sure there is still someone here from when this place had a pulse that knows the real story. Big John maybe? I have a definitive feeling that my accusation of your plagarism is closer to the truth than your rebuttal. In fact, based on the posts on other boards about you and Fantasy Aces, I am sure of it.

You can think I am someone else, if that makes you feel better. Just google your own username. It aint a pretty search. Didn't take me long to find out what you are all about.

Maybe your friends here put up with you because you run a block pool and bracket pool once a year, but your schtick is pretty old. Frankly, I am shocked your account wasn't banned for using Dorey's materiel as your own.

That's correct, I asked people here and at fbg to be in it which they did. Things ran beautifully. It's a shame that you had to be so wounded and defensive over me making a comparison between how I chose to do my updates versus your method. Glad your done here and realized you shouldn't have thrown your hat in the ring to begin with. Adios!

So you take a completely unsolicited shot at Whomper and then blame him for being defensive and take issue with him throwing his hat in the ring? :lol: Same ol socially awkward I-rash.

Really? You want to go down this path? I am sure there is still someone here from when this place had a pulse that knows the real story. Big John maybe? I have a definitive feeling that my accusation of your plagarism is closer to the truth than your rebuttal. In fact, based on the posts on other boards about you and Fantasy Aces, I am sure of it.

You can think I am someone else, if that makes you feel better. Just google your own username. It aint a pretty search. Didn't take me long to find out what you are all about.

Maybe your friends here put up with you because you run a block pool and bracket pool once a year, but your schtick is pretty old. Frankly, I am shocked your account wasn't banned for using Dorey's materiel as your own.

He copied Keggerz work word for word (I believe before Keggerz was an official Huddle staffer) from here and then posted it on another message board as if it was his own.

He copied Keggerz work word for word (I believe before Keggerz was an official Huddle staffer) from here and then posted it on another message board as if it was his own.

I-rash :lol:

lol...thanks for the heads up. I'll make sure to copywrite any comments I make about fantasy predictions before this tool makes them his own.

If true, which it seems obvious that it is, I still find it hard to believe the site would let him post here, or why anyone would want anything to do with someone of such low character. I certainly wouldn't be sending him entry fees for contests knowing the guy is a proven fraud. I guess some internet people have so few friends that chatting with a tool like him makes their lives meaningful.

The whole thing is kinda sad.

I'm confused on why this became an issue to begin with. Irish extended an invite to some Huddlers for a pool - how did it go to where it did?

I entered the pool - was a happy participant, but turned out to be a donor like 29 other people. I think Irish runs some great pools - he's transparent - doesn't rip anyone off - he's fair - and pays winnings immediately (I've won one before).

Don't know what all the banter here is about..

• Like 1

Irish had admitted to copying keg's material and had received a substantial timeout and had his alias banned. For payments, i have heard no complaints of him not paying out, he is no panther dave.

• Like 1

I won some $ in a super bowl pool Irish ran one yr, I play in a 16 team BOTH that he commishes and won it a cpl years ago. I received my $ very quickly :shrug:

I forgive you. Your d00shosometer is just malfunctioning.

Edited by gilthorp

I won some $ in a super bowl pool Irish ran one yr, I play in a 16 team BOTH that he commishes and won it a cpl years ago. I received my $ very quickly :shrug:

There is a first for everything. I am not saying he has done it. I am just saying that based on he character he has exhibited in terms of plagarizing other peoples work and posting it as his own, the dude has some serious moral issues. And like any other low life, the only reason he stopped and offered a humble apology was because he was caught. Period.

I have known guys like this. Explain to me why he felt the need to rip Womper earlier in this thread? Does it make him feel superior to boast that he thinks his pool is better than someone else's? Is his ego that delicate? Or is he just a dick? or both?

Trust me, one day he will screw someone. Hard. Hopefully it won't be you. :shrug:

• Like 1

There is a first for everything. I am not saying he has done it. I am just saying that based on he character he has exhibited in terms of plagarizing other peoples work and posting it as his own, the dude has some serious moral issues. And like any other low life, the only reason he stopped and offered a humble apology was because he was caught. Period.

I have known guys like this. Explain to me why he felt the need to rip Womper earlier in this thread? Does it make him feel superior to boast that he thinks his pool is better than someone else's? Is his ego that delicate? Or is he just a dick? or both?

Trust me, one day he will screw someone. Hard. Hopefully it won't be you. :shrug:

You seem to have an agenda here... :shrug:

As for the original spat between Whomper and irish in this thread, it appears Whomper took the

It's a better version of what Whomper used to run here

negatively or was incensed by the general response to heehawks at which point both sides went hostile. Whether that statement is negative or the general response was unwarranted apparently appears on your point of view. Some probably didn't give this a second glance or thought when read.

• Like 2

You seem to think the Huddle is garbage. Why are you here then?

• Like 3

I will say this - I was a doubter at first when Irish speculated that Sox was a disgruntled "old-time" huddler who came back to bust some balls......At this point, it seems pretty damn obvious that he was right :tup:

Edited by bud29
  • Like 2

Just wow. I had no idea my inane comment about how I thought a pool was run would blow up into this. My apologies to all my fellow huddlers for unintentionally opening a can of worms. Pandora's box has been opened!

I will say this - I was a doubter at first when Irish speculated that Sox was a disgruntled "old-time" huddler who came back to bust some balls......At this point, it seems pretty damn obvious that he was right :tup:

Sox has had an agenda and continues to rip on Irish for some reason. Its been a clear case of somebody with their panties in a bunch, not sure over what considering he's been here all of 3.5 months. How does he know about all this bad stuff Irish has done? Doesn't sound like things (the use of Kegs material) that were recent.

Glad to see some others step up and defend Irish, I was going to say something but haven't really dealt with him much other than participating in one SB pool (I didnt' win, but trusted him).

• Like 1