[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jimmy Graham

GoldenEagle81

You were the one who mentioned dropping him. But I don't even see how that's relevant anyway, nothing I said really had anything to do with your fantasy team specifically. :shrug:

When did I mention dropping him? Tell me right now...go back and find where I said anything about dropping him...

Again, the fact I that didn't draft him/don't own him guarantees me that I didn't mention "giving up on him" or "dropping him". I simply made the observation that there were suspicions that Graham's talent would be wasted in Seattle, and that it clearly looked like things were trending in that direction.

No offense man, but your reading comprehension skills could use a little work before you go calling people out next time.

Edited by GoldenEagle81

When did I mention dropping him? Tell me right now...go back and find where I said anything about dropping him...

Again, the fact I that didn't draft him/don't own him guarantees me that I didn't mention "giving up on him" or "dropping him". I simply made the observation that there were suspicions that Graham's talent would be wasted in Seattle, and that it clearly looked like things were trending in that direction.

No offense man, but your reading comprehension skills could use a little work before you go calling people out next time.

"Tell me now..." :rofl:

You make fun of my reading comprehension and you can't even read your own posts, nor past the first sentence of mine for that matter.

Again, nothing I said really had anything to do with your fantasy team, I had to do with you making comments on Graham's usage before the first half of the first game was even over. So even IF you didn't say anything about dropping him it would be completely irrelevant to the discussion.

The funny thing is your post makes no mention of you planning to bench or cut him, or even if he's on your fantasy team and these guys are reading into it that you're planning to cut him, have given up on him, etc.

Your post sounded like nothing more than one of the hundreds of milk carton type posts.

I do agree thought that Graham was overvalued going to SEA, he won't put up the numbers he did in NO and in general their offense doesn't put up those gawdy numbers and doesn't pass a lot to do that (yes in part because they don't have great receiving options but also because they are built around the run and great defense).

This guy had no problem understanding.....

24 for 234 after 5 games is a glaring problem. That's a TE2 at best.

I wouldn't even call it that.

Well, based on stats it is a TE2.

Yeah, I know what you're saying. It's just that I wouldn't even hold on to him as a WR2. More of a personal opinion than based on stats.

The problem really isn't that he is performing like a TE2 ... the problem is that many expected him to be performing 2nd overall.

• Like 1

You're right though Bobby. He has had two pretty decent games. I wouldn't cut bait with him, but the three duds he's had likely cost a few people a game or two.I agree, he'd probably fit as a TE2 and just hope you're lucky enough to get him in a week he actually hits.

Is Darren Bevell the root of the issue? Couldn't get plays to take advantage of Harvin's ability (only drew up gimmick plays with Harvin), and now he is struggling getting Graham involved.

This is a very good post. Yea..Bevell might be the issue...but as far as a game today - the defense gave it up...the use of, Graham, or lack thereof, was not why the Hawks lost today.

Edited by Bobby Brown

Is Darren Bevell the root of the issue? Couldn't get plays to take advantage of Harvin's ability (only drew up gimmick plays with Harvin), and now he is struggling getting Graham involved.

I disagree. The winning formula in Seattle has been heavy doses of the running game and smothering defense. Not sure why Seattle would be changing what has been a very successful formula for them ... and if they didn't intend to change that winning formula you have to question why the GM would pay top dollar to bring in high profile talent that doesn't exactly fit into the existing formula.