[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ellington

Shorttynaz

I wish that play hadn't happened damnit. His price just went up

He was actually drafted in the 7th round of my 12 team league. I was interested, but at the time it seemed way to rich for my blood. Now it seems like that guy may have hit the lottery. Ahh, the risk/reward of drafting hot rookies.

I knew Ellington would get hurt. Most FF vets did. But I don't think anyone dreamed it was going to happen in week one for Pete's sake.

Edited by Alphashado

"Cardinals coach Bruce Arians said RB Chris Johnson would be Arizona's "lead dog" if Andre Ellington (PCL) is forced to miss any time."

Interesting. David Johnson certainly looks more explosive and elusive than the man formally known as CJ2K. Plus CJ has only been with the team for a few weeks, so it's a little hard to understand why they are so determined to implant him into the starting role over the rookie. Perhaps it's just a matter of David Johnson needing more time to develop blocking skills.

But either way, it looks like CJ2K is getting the nod.

Is it just coach speak? Do I really pick up CJwhateverK who has let me down for the past 3 years? or go for the rook who looked like the CJ of old? argh.......if Chris Johnson had just looked a little better the decison would be easy. But nope, instead we get 3.5 ypc and coachspeak about rookies not being ready. Same thing I'd say if I was a coach and was about to unleash a surprise.

As a Ellington owner I decided to pickup D Johnson last night on waivers over CJ.

Looking at the schedule for the next few games I didn't think it looked favoritable for Ariz RB's even if Ellington was healthy.

Figured if I wasn't planning to start a Arizona RB for 3-4 weeks might as well take the guy with big upside

Edited by ThatDude

I drafted David Johnson and think he will continue to get more carries as the season goes on but I think CJ2K has more value if you need a start week 2/3.

I was surprised to see where the ARI RBs are in the Huddle ROS page. Seems they think CJ still has more long term value than the rookie.

I considered drafting CJ knowing Ellington gets hurt, the Ellington owner took David Johnson. With what I'm hearing and my RBs I decided to pass on adding CJ, but somebody else grabbed him off waivers (Bush owner).