[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Christine Michael Getting His Shot?

DaFreak

By this point I am expecting on the final play of week 17, the Cowboys will hand off for the first time to CMike who will break away for an 80 yard TD and everyone on this thread can jump up and down shouting "I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT"

• Like 1

By this point I am expecting on the final play of week 17, the Cowboys will hand off for the first time to CMike who will break away for an 80 yard TD and everyone on this thread can jump up and down shouting "I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT"

HaHa, McFadden sucks ass, matter of time.

So, I was pissed enough about the Broncos game that I just worked tonight after getting the kids down.

I will assume that Cmix had a stat line in the neighborhood of 12-153-2. Top waiver pickup for week 10?

To clarify... 12 new pages, 153 new posts, 2 carries.

• Like 1

So, I was pissed enough about the Broncos game that I just worked tonight after getting the kids down.

I will assume that Cmix had a stat line in the neighborhood of 12-153-2. Top waiver pickup for week 10?

To clarify... 12 new pages, 153 new posts, 2 carries.

So close, but WRONG, Sir...the accurate stat line would have been 12/153/0 !!! LMAO

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/8469/christine-michael

But, he'll get his shot next week for sure... ;)

Update, Cmix put his helmet on twice tonight. He even stood close to the out of bounds stripe on several occasions. Cmix is definitely getting close.

:tup:

Buy low, everyone!

I think it might be time to cut bait on CMike, although he still holds pretty good value of McFatass goes down.

Hate to be the one to tell you this, but starting to get the feeling that Rod Smith or Trey Williams may be the next man up. Just can't overcome that 10 cent head and all.

• Like 1