[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Christine Michael Getting His Shot?

DaFreak

As an early advocate for CMIKE I feel it is my duty to say I did drop him before this past weekends game. My reasons for doing so are not because I don't think DMC will get hurt, but because--and this has already been pointed out in here--if DMC does get hurt, I think someone other than CMIKE steps in. However, I do not regret picking him up and holding him for all this time. You win some, you lose some. Once I heard there were trade rumors surrounding Vernon Davis I snatched him up too, and I will hold him just as I did CMIKE. In my opinion that is how you play this game. A.N.T.I.C.I.P.A.T.I.O.N.

Nothing groundbreaking about this post, just wanted to chime in as I've contributed to several pro-Micheal posts in this thread.

Don't want to let this thread sneak away - it was in the bottom half this forum. It must live on until Cmix gets his shot..

Shorty, shorty, you have got to do something with that Avy. MY eyes use to widen with joy when I saw your posts. Now they squint and wonder whaaa whaaa happened and a scowl comes over my face. It saddens me........... :kicksrock:

• Like 1

Can someone tell me why a thread like is still alive but I make Karlos williams getting his shot thread before he goes off for 26 FF points and its dead?

Im so confused.

CMix > Williams, us FFers are just the only ones who know.

• Like 1

UPDATE : Cmike was given new hope today. He was on the field with the first team! Yep you heard me correctly.

Garrett called him over and told him to get McFadden some water. He immediately bolted off and retrieved the bottle in one hand and with a nice move evaded practicing players like a pro without spilling a drop and presented a full bottle to McFadden.

I can tell you this, he showed some nice speed while evading teammates as they practiced. This guy is showing some real effort and desire out there. I think the most impressive move he made was switching the bottle from one hand to the other while putting a move on McClain on the sideline who looked determined to force a fumble. Showed nice vision and hands.

Cmike is definitely getting closer to getting his shot.

Edited by Cowboyz1
  • Like 3

UPDATE : Cmike was given new hope today. He was on the field with the first team! Yep you heard me correctly.

Garrett called him over and told him to get McFadden some water. He immediately bolted off and retrieved the bottle in one hand and with a nice move evaded practicing players like a pro without spilling a drop and presented a full bottle to McFadden.

I can tell you this, he showed some nice speed while evading teammates as they practiced. This guy is showing some real effort and desire out there. I think the most impressive move he made was switching the bottle from one hand to the other while putting a move on McClain on the sideline who looked determined to force a fumble. Showed nice vision and hands.

And some have labeled him a fumbler. :tdown:

Golden.

CMike (or, CMix, whichever you prefer) to NE to replace Dion Lewis? It could happen...well, ok, likely not...

LMAO...anyway, could you imagine the detail-oriented stickler, Belicheck, dealing with the bonehead who can't learn a play book? PRICELESS!

Edited by the outlaw

CMike (or, CMix, whichever you prefer) to NE to replace Dion Lewis? It could happen...well, ok, likely not...

LMAO...anyway, could you imagine the detail-oriented stickler, Belicheck, dealing with the bonehead who can't learn a play book? PRICELESS!

The trading deadline has passed.

• Like 1

And when he got to McFadden he offered him his empty hand, forgetting he had switched the bottle to the proper hand. Garrett had him run laps, with two bottles, juggling them using one hand.

• Like 1