[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brees and Co. Can pull upset?

raulmz

Freeman had a nice first half. He was on pace for 114 yards rushing with 6 catches for 28 yards. That'd be 20.2 points for the game in PPR. Are you expecting 3 touchdowns every game?

No..i just HOPE to crush the 5-0 team, that doesn't even have a great team..he has lowest points against! Fantasy, such a fickle b

Yes. I just don't see how it gets any different for him this year.

I thought if there was ever a game he would do well, it would be this game. I was dead wrong. Sadly his trade value is through the floor. He will have to be the second part of a larger deal if I want to move him.

I thought if there was ever a game he would do well, it would be this game. I was dead wrong. Sadly his trade value is through the floor. He will have to be the second part of a larger deal if I want to move him.

I think it's obvious now that Cooks cannot be a true #1 receiver. I don't think it's about talent, I think it's more a matter of his target size.

Atlanta has the makings of an 8-8 team. Enough talent to win games with their offense but not enough to be a playoff team.

I guess this is where Atlanta starts their dive to the seller. Then again, it could be just the short week playing against a desperate team away from home.

It's just that somehow I think i have seen this episode before from them.

You just tee them up, don't you?

This is the NFL. Teams lose all the time, and sometimes without Dallas type excuses.

Did you see that Atlanta has exactly three more games against teams that have winning records? You seriously think a 5-1 team is going into the baysmint?

• Like 1

I was thinking the same thing.

Cooks you are so benched.

I think it's obvious now that Cooks cannot be a true #1 receiver. I don't think it's about talent, I think it's more a matter of his target size.

I think there is a talent problem too. His hands are just not good. A guy the size of Kelvin Benjamin can get away with body catching when he is facing the QB, but a dude the size of a high school freshman cannot. If Cooks could catch with his finger tips the way OBJ does, he would be able to make plays with his quickness. Because he waits that one more heartbeat of time for the ball to get into his body, the defender has him wrapped up before he can make a move. I think it's just one of those things where that small margin of difference in the speed of the game from college to NFL makes a HUGH difference in the on-field results.

I'm still shaking my head at how the Falcond D made a 50 year old Benjamin Watson look like a 25 year old Tony Gonzalez, what a beast he was in that game. Watson only had 19 and 20 receptions respectively the last two seasons :shocking: His last good year was 2010 in CLE, 68rec on 102targets, he had 10 receptions once that year (double digit targets 4 times).

As I said yesterday, Saints could win, I see many agreed and even pointed out some good factors. I too was thinking about how these Thursday games can be very unpredictable. Browns went into Cincy last year facing a much more talented team and spanked them. Seem to recall we did the same to a Giants team that came to Cleveland another year.

That punter is so so dead

I don't follow, and assume this was referring to the blocked punt. How is he dead, was it his fault?

You just tee them up, don't you?

This is the NFL. Teams lose all the time, and sometimes without Dallas type excuses.

Did you see that Atlanta has exactly three more games against teams that have winning records? You seriously think a 5-1 team is going into the baysmint?

I suppose we'll just have to wait and see.

Edited by Cowboyz1