[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CJ Spiller.....maybe?

doobwaa

CJ Spiller maybe you show up tonight?

ATL's soft underbelly of a DEF?

Brees shoulder not letting him go deep as much or as well?

Colston out ...one less target?

Mr Spiller can I put you down for 30 yds rushing/ 6 rec/ 50 yds rec and 1 TD?

• Like 1

I cannot recall when a team has acquired a player with so much potential and then not used him. No one does that.... no one besides SEA too...

Was going to say just that, Graham is a mystery to me...just don't get it at all. With Spiller, maybe he hasn't picked up the playbook, or he's not very healthy, who knows.

Was going to say just that, Graham is a mystery to me...just don't get it at all. With Spiller, maybe he hasn't picked up the playbook, or he's not very healthy, who knows.

Combination of both is my guess. It baffles me as well.

All formats eh? Even in 14 team leagues with 30 roster spots where we start 4 flexes?

Did he die?

If there's one thing I've learned here is there are many different types of leagues, what makes a player droppable/rosterable/startable varies quite a bit. Read many people talking about dropping players, who are valuable enough that there's little chance they get dropped in a keeper/dynasty league. Jordy Nelson is rostered in my keeper league, I don't think he was a keeper, but probably drafted late and stashed for potential keeper next year.

We have a deep bench (start 9, bench 9) so I often read of people cutting players that would rarely be cut in our league. But when somebody says ALL they open themselves up to being questioned.

well it is a mystery why they don't use this guy more ..... tho the game flow had a bit to do with it as NO was always out front and ATL

decided not to cover any TE's....

Spiller did have the 2nd most targets and 2nd most rec's on the team..... tied with 3 other guys mind you.

Not great but maybe still a slight pulse.....