[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Phillip Rivers?

InTomWeTrust

Anybody take on Rivers this year? Is he potentially a top 5 qb ROS?

The drive and urge he has with is will to win, with Gates and Woodhead.. it reminds me of what they do in new england. Keenan Allen is playing football.. and it just seems live Rivers has got that will that brady has.

Anybody else feel the same way about Rivers potentially being top 5 ROS with his schedule

Or top 10 ROS. Any way you slice it, he was nice value at his 10th round adp.

No doubt, he usually always has good value despite where he is drafted.

For me, I have him ranked above certain guys like Dalton, Big Ben, Russell Wilson, Tyrod Taylor, Brees, Eli, Peyton.. His schedule and his will to win and not having a ring yet. I just feel like hes gonna go on a tear the ROS

Had him as my QB for many years in a keeper league and let him go this year to protect more RB/WR. Then Peyton fell to me in our 2nd round (like a 7th round with 5 keepers on each team) and I thought I was looking at a great year.

He's a baller and usually put up really good numbers, could see him being top 5, certainly top 10.

• Like 1

Had him as my QB for many years in a keeper league and let him go this year to protect more RB/WR. Then Peyton fell to me in our 2nd round (like a 7th round with 5 keepers on each team) and I thought I was looking at a great year.

He's a baller and usually put up really good numbers, could see him being top 5, certainly top 10.

Who did you let him go for?

Is it just me or does it seem like he's so hungry every year to win and carry's that same fire that brady has?

Does he show some of the tangibles and fire that some Romo fans wish he showed? Does he rank up there with Brees and Eli to be one of THOSE guys that deserve a ring before he retires?

I honestly think so.

Boy how I regret drafting Russell Wilson and not Rivers.

I drafted him in the 8th round because he was gold for me last year. I ended up involving him in a trade for Andrew Luck and some other pieces. I wanted Luck and the other pieces for my playoff push late in the season, but i would have no problem starting rivers weekly right now.

• Like 1

I drafted him in the 8th round because he was gold for me last year. I ended up involving him in a trade for Andrew Luck and some other pieces. I wanted Luck and the other pieces for my playoff push late in the season, but i would have no problem starting rivers weekly right now.

nice moves