[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bell Out for Season

byroz

A torn MCL is not season ending. :huh:

NFL site says Bell to miss remaining of season..torn mcl...must be more than that, but thats what theyre headlining

torn mcl and other damage is what it says specifically.. what an awful year for injuries, namely RB. every week its someone else.

Edited by byroz

Yup, everybody is reporting that he is probably out for the rest of the season. He's expected to be put on season ending IR tomorrow.

DAMN!

well, it was fun watching him play while it lasted.

next year it will be interesting to see these studs come back after significant injuries and see if theyll be themselves or fall a level.

This season has gone from great to the crapper in 2 short weeks.

My 5th place overall team in RTS had Foster and Bell

My 12th place team had Foster and Steve Smith

31 total Foster teams

12 total Bell teams

So much promise to this season gone so fast. I thought things were bad after Dez got hurt and I had him on 33 teams but sometimes things happen you can't overcome.

Such is life in fantasy football.

Charles had an ACL injury in 2011 then had one of the best seasons in NFL history in 2013.

It's not even an ACL it's MCL everyone always loves to pronounce players dead after injury I remember when everyone was bailing on Gronk after his forearm and ACL injuries in 2012 and 2013 he is doing pretty good.

well, it was fun watching him play while it lasted.

next year it will be interesting to see these studs come back after significant injuries and see if theyll be themselves or fall a level.

Yeah, I agree. I doubt he'll be a high pick next year after having two knee injuries in two years/seasons.

...hate to say it, but he's starting to seem like the next Arian Foster.

This season has gone from great to the crapper in 2 short weeks.

My 5th place overall team in RTS had Foster and Bell

My 12th place team had Foster and Steve Smith

31 total Foster teams

12 total Bell teams

So much promise to this season gone so fast. I thought things were bad after Dez got hurt and I had him on 33 teams but sometimes things happen you can't overcome.

Such is life in fantasy football.

Sorry to hear that, Muto. You can always root for my RTS teams ?

Yeah, I agree. I doubt he'll be a high pick next year after having two knee injuries in two years/seasons.

...hate to say it, but he's starting to seem like the next Arian Foster.

umm... when was his first knee injury? Pretty certain that this is his first knee injury considering that i've had him on my dynasty team since he was first drafted.

could have had a great year with Latavius Murray, Allen Robinson, DeMarco Murray, Gary Barnidge, a stacked defense and two solid quarterbacks among other complimentary players on my team but lost my two best players in Jordy Nelson and now Bell. Now it seems time to try and trade some of those guys away for picks.

Edited by Crazysight

umm... when was his first knee injury? Pretty certain that this is his first knee injury considering that i've had him on my dynasty team since he was first drafted.

The end of last season when he took a helmet to the kneecap. I believe he missed the playoff game as a result.

• Like 1

I lost Charles and Foster. The only thing to do is pull up those big boy pants and get back in the game. The wins will feel that much more rewarding. Now rely on your skills and start playing the match ups every week. Good luck.

Yup. So far charles, foster, bell, and now forte have all been exempt from my teams, along with others. pretty much the top 4 backs in the NFL all done. (forte probably wont miss the remainder but still)

He hyperextended his knee last year and missed the play-offs. He has missed games due to injury in all three of his seasons as an NFL player.

What a bummer... I love watching this guy run. Between him and Charles going down, fans are missing out on the two best vision runners in the league.

I would watch the steelers & chiefs play just to watch these guys play. Charles was always a fun player to watch and Bell had his own style that was awesome. would always be high steppin when hed get 1 on 1 with a defenders.