[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trey Williams getting his Shot?

Cowboyz1

Cowboys signed undrafted rookie Trey Williams who could be active for the last few games of the season as soon as he learns what the hell to do. This kid could really show some skills in the Dallas backfield. Don't be concerned about his 5' 8" frame. Being small helps him to hid behind the line. Think Warrack Dunn. Grab him up now or you'll miss out.

Garrett says, "this kid could be in the Mix"!

:tup:

I was holding this guy during draft process on a couple dynasty leagues, just ran out of roster spots for a taxi squad guy, I think his game translates in a PPR format. Think Dion Lewis kind of guy. I think there's potential for him to assume a Dunbar type role, and we've seen DAL put that to good use. Totally viable flier at this point.

As a McFadden owner is christine michael a better handcuff than cmike... just seems like cmike is the obvious choice

Has he now become two totally different people?

Maybe Cmike is the insane thread here at The Huddle, and Christine Michael is the 5th string RB in Dallas. If this is the case, definitely keep the thread and drop the player.

• Like 2

Anyone who goes by a nickname is clearly better than someone who goes by their actual name, it's obviously

CMike >>>> Christine Michael

Has he now become two totally different people?

Maybe Cmike is the insane thread here at The Huddle, and Christine Michael is the 5th string RB in Dallas. If this is the case, definitely keep the thread and drop the player.

Much better to own Trey Train then Trey Williams. Just want to clear that up before people pick up the wrong FA and find themselves missing out on the real deal.

• 4 weeks later...

What are the chances he becomes an important piece in the Patriots offense? Is he more talented and a better fit then White and Bolden? Appears Pats fans are pretty excited about the signing and expect him to instantly become part of the game plan while others are regulating him to back up duties as the #4. He is almost identical to Dion Lewis in almost every measurable, another player who bounced from team to team and who Belichick turned into fantasy gold. He is getting no love anywhere, me thinks there should be. Thoughts?

Well, I've been advocating this kid's talent all along, as he showed really well in camp and pre-season for the 'Skins, but at the end of the day he was the odd (5th) man out in Gruden's scheme...I could see him eventually being successful for the Pats, but the problem with Belichick is predicting "when"...so, good luck with that! LOL

• Like 1