[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Panthers are the Real Deal!

dope man

They have a defense that can allow them to play with anyone, and Cam is making better decisions this season....who knows??? The rest of the NFC aside from Arizona has just looked ordinary in my opinion, so they have a hell of a shot to get through the playoffs and getting to the SB is half the battle. Anything can happen if that happens!

They have a defense that can allow them to play with anyone, and Cam is making better decisions this season....who knows??? The rest of the NFC aside from Arizona has just looked ordinary in my opinion, so they have a hell of a shot to get through the playoffs and getting to the SB is half the battle. Anything can happen if that happens!

I will give you that. The NFC is pretty trash which is also a big factor in 8-0 though

This team is pretty special. After Olsen, we have an air attack that favors no one particular wide receiver. The ball is well distributed to whomever is open to make a play.

I would like us to truly finish a team off. I feel we got too complacent with our big leads and should have done a better job of closing the doors on both the Colts and Packers, but fortunately, this team's defense keeps finding ways to win.

Stud shutdown corner in an above average secondary.... probably one of the smartest and most athletic LBs in the game.... unheralded defensive line now with veteran presence... defense is sick.

Newton is a machine right now. So what if he doesn't have a true #1? Olsen is reliable and still pretty athletic for his age. Run game is solid but unspectacular, but doesn't need to be spectacular.

Watch out.

I will give you that. The NFC is pretty trash which is also a big factor in 8-0 though

GB was the first team they beat with a winning record. Only games against ATL (twice) and NYG remain against winning teams.

They look good for sure, well balanced but need that killer instinct, don't let teams back in it. I was ready to give up when they had the big lead figuring game over.