[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dion Lewis down

irish

Could be an ankle injury or even worse knee injury. Made a hard plant and leg just went limp, no contact.

Is the blount time of year anyhow. Hello James white, even though he's a healthy inactive today. Won't be next week if the injury to Lewis is serious.

If Lewis is out for significant time...the question will be Bolden or White? Belichik had been pretty consistent using just Blount and Lewis without his craziness. Now will he Belichick his backfield? It could go to a one guy this week and another the next.

As I write this...TD Bolden.

This is going to be tough to overcome in my local. Crap.

Had a trade in my local league mutually agreed upon to obtain Lewis, contingent upon injury this weekend. Needless to say, I will not be trading for him at this point.

If Lewis is out for significant time...the question will be Bolden or White? Belichik had been pretty consistent using just Blount and Lewis without his craziness. Now will he Belichick his backfield? It could go to a one guy this week and another the next.

As I write this...TD Bolden.

You think this could be bad for Blount as well, just because it could really shake things up in terms of gameplan?

I've been wanting the Pats to give Blount a fuller, maybe not every down, but at least a Mark Ingram type of workload for weeks. Idk if Blount's a catcher but if he became an every down back, especially with the numbers he's been putting up with his limited touches, that would be incredible for my team.

Tough to see another RB go down though, on a realistic level.