[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thursday Night Guys?

Boy Named Suh

Vikes fan here that was at the game against Seattle. They were hanging in there until Barr and Smith got knocked out. Our 3 best defensive players that anchor our D line, Linebackers, and safety spot are all out. Start all of your Cardinals with confidence.

I don't want to say the Vikes are mailing it in on this one because I assume they will put forth a better effort tonight than on Sunday. But they are sitting these guys in hopes the extra rest will get them healthy and give us a better chance to beat the Bears and Giants the next couple weeks. That's what I've been hearing on the radio all week here

Edited by Finn5033
  • Like 1

LOL, I didn't realize how that post sounded until I re-read it.

I don't think BA meant homer in a bad way. Getting insight from people that follow their teams, especially who live in the market and get all the media talk, can be very helpful. Especially with teams that don't get as much national exposure.

I don't think BA meant homer in a bad way. Getting insight from people that follow their teams, especially who live in the market and get all the media talk, can be very helpful. Especially with teams that don't get as much national exposure.

Oh I didn't take that way at all. I just re-read my post and it made me laugh

Yeah, I think MIN is taking the approach that a loss tonight won't kill them, as long as they take care of business at home the next two weeks. Regardless, their defense is extremely banged up right now. They had to play Terrence Newman at safety last week, to put things in perspective.

I would start Palmer with confidence. Peterson, not so much. I don't think he's a definite bench, but don't be surprised if he struggles. I think they'll make a point to get him more touches than he got against Seattle, but I'd be very surprised if they're not playing from behind for most of the game (again).

I am too I currently have him on my bench in favor of a flex play of mike Evans in a juicy matchup with N.O. I'm sure I'll change my mind 20 times before kickoff

I would definitely go with Evans in your situation. I am looking at guys like Woodhead, Hillman, or Diggs, which probably means I am just starting AP and crossing my fingers for a TD tonight.

I'm going to say it now, but to those of you even considering sitting ADP, always start your studs!

Regardless of what happened last week, this is one guy who is matchup proof.

They will feed AP tonight trust me.

I'm first round bye, but I'm keeping a close eye on the matchup which decides who i play next week. I hope AP scores 100 points tonight. I DO NOT want to face the team hes playing against. His WRs are a nightmare.

A.J. Green @ SF

Brandon Marshall @ DAL

Jeremy Maclin @ BAL

He'll put up 50 or 60 just at WR

Edited by AX2RUN

For what it's worth, I'm starting Peterson in both of the leagues where I have him. And, in both spots, he's a flex (I could be starting a WR instead).

That said, my other options aren't great in either. Golden Tate or Jordan Matthews in one, and Antonio Andrews/Roddy White in the other. Still debating the first one, but the other one is somewhat of a no-brainer... AP's floor might be higher than White's ceiling. :lol:

If I had better options, though, I'd at least consider benching AP. Hard to do it, though (he's had some pretty big games against some pretty good defenses, over the years).