[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Antonio Brown is out...

Shaft

While the loss of AB certainly is not good, if I had to choose between him and Be, we have absolutely zero chance of winning without Ben, and at least a fighters chance without AB. I am more concerned about Ben's injury than the loss of AB. Ben surely will start the game, but if I were Denver I'd blitz him every play. One good hit, or he falls down on the shoulder, and he is done. The second Landry enters the game, it is over. If Ben plays the whole game, don't count us out.

While the loss of AB certainly is not good, if I had to choose between him and Be, we have absolutely zero chance of winning without Ben, and at least a fighters chance without AB. I am more concerned about Ben's injury than the loss of AB. Ben surely will start the game, but if I were Denver I'd blitz him every play. One good hit, or he falls down on the shoulder, and he is done. The second Landry enters the game, it is over. If Ben plays the whole game, don't count us out.

The standing 8 count has already started

• Like 1

Please....if anyone time travels, it's Cleveland Brown fans. They are the only fans to mention the pre Super Bowl era. But hey, if my favorite franchise was one of the sorriest franchises in NFL history, I might do the same...

Right Packers and other great teams fom the era when the Steelers were perennial losers never talk about their championships. Just another example of the mouthy Steeler fans.

Man, I don't know. The Chiefs beat Denver in Denver, and we have at least similar weapons as Pittsburgh. Maclin is not in the same league as Brown. Close, but not the same.

This game is no foregone conclusion for Denver.

Yeah they beat Denver in Denver after Peyton Manning spotted them 4 drives inside the Denver 30 yard line.

Don't lump us all into that group

Getting lumped into one group happens to all fans, sorry but if I say "Most but not all Steeler fans...." it diminishes the point.

Plus I've yet to encounter a Steeler fans who doesn't discredit NFL titles before the SB era. Whether we're talking about GB, CLE, DET, Giants or any other dynasty from the past they don't care. The bozo I was responding to is just one of many I've met with those opinions.

Honestly haven't read enough of your posts to know how you feel. And Menudo is just an annoying drop in guy now, and his ghey poetry of years ago was pretty annoying.

PS As you recall I made an effort to help you get info to watch the PIT-CIN game when you asked about streaming it. If I really hated Steeler fans that much I wouldn't have done that.

Getting lumped into one group happens to all fans, sorry but if I say "Most but not all Steeler fans...." it diminishes the point.

Plus I've yet to encounter a Steeler fans who doesn't discredit NFL titles before the SB era. Whether we're talking about GB, CLE, DET, Giants or any other dynasty from the past they don't care. The bozo I was responding to is just one of many I've met with those opinions.

Honestly haven't read enough of your posts to know how you feel. And Menudo is just an annoying drop in guy now, and his ghey poetry of years ago was pretty annoying.

PS As you recall I made an effort to help you get info to watch the PIT-CIN game when you asked about streaming it. If I really hated Steeler fans that much I wouldn't have done that.

So, I'm annoying. I've never been anything but nice to you. Also, my ghey poetry was good enough to be posted to the Official Steelers website's front page. Have you gotten anything published to the Brown's front page ? The poems were all in good fun, nothing more, noting less.

As for you continuing to bring up the pre-Super Bowl days and the Steelers fans always wanting to discount it. I'm sure there are some that discount it for a number of reasons. The main reason is that most weren't alive for it, so, why would it impact us ? I'm a student of the game, so, I've read countless books about the Steelers history, and I know and accept that they were terrible in the pre-Super Bowl years.

It isn't just Steeler fans that look past those years. The media and analysts, when talking about championships, only include Super Bowl years. I appreciate that football was played before I was alive, but, it really had no impact on me, so, I don't talk much about it. I think that is normal.

• Like 2

Menudo,

Funny thing is, plenty of Steeler fans who were not alive for (or too young to remember) the 70s SBs sure seem to like talking about those accomplishments a lot. All through the 80s and 90s, even during times when the Browns were superior (late 80s).

You're not as annoying as you used to be, because you're just not around much.But you do seem to still pop in occassionally when the Steelers have a big game.

As for the poetry, congrats on having your Steeler worshipping words published by the Steelers official site. I've never written such glowing things about the Browns, nor do I have your poetry skills. And I was hardly the first to call them ghey.

PS Maybe you missed my kudos to you in the other thread for being a stand up fan. You're not the typical Steeler fan I encounter, if more were like you (and less like footballmike93079) I wouldn't categorize the Steelers fans the way I do.

Menudo,

Funny thing is, plenty of Steeler fans who were not alive for (or too young to remember) the 70s SBs sure seem to like talking about those accomplishments a lot. All through the 80s and 90s, even during times when the Browns were superior (late 80s).

You're not as annoying as you used to be, because you're just not around much.But you do seem to still pop in occassionally when the Steelers have a big game.

As for the poetry, congrats on having your Steeler worshipping words published by the Steelers official site. I've never written such glowing things about the Browns, nor do I have your poetry skills. And I was hardly the first to call them ghey.

PS Maybe you missed my kudos to you in the other thread for being a stand up fan. You're not the typical Steeler fan I encounter, if more were like you (and less like footballmike93079) I wouldn't categorize the Steelers fans the way I do.

You seem to think you know Menudo better than you actually do. Don't mistake a heck of a lot of good-natured ribbing to Menudo for being a homer for any lack of respect. Menudo, despite his ghey-assed name, was always a highly respected poster here. Especially back when substance mattered more than quantity or one-upmanship. :2cents:

• Like 2

So, I'm annoying. I've never been anything but nice to you. Also, my ghey poetry was good enough to be posted to the Official Steelers website's front page. Have you gotten anything published to the Brown's front page ? The poems were all in good fun, nothing more, noting less.

As for you continuing to bring up the pre-Super Bowl days and the Steelers fans always wanting to discount it. I'm sure there are some that discount it for a number of reasons. The main reason is that most weren't alive for it, so, why would it impact us ? I'm a student of the game, so, I've read countless books about the Steelers history, and I know and accept that they were terrible in the pre-Super Bowl years.

It isn't just Steeler fans that look past those years. The media and analysts, when talking about championships, only include Super Bowl years. I appreciate that football was played before I was alive, but, it really had no impact on me, so, I don't talk much about it. I think that is normal.

Dude, just ignore the guy. I haven't read - let alone responded to - one of his posts in months. Trust me, you'll save yourself a lot of banging your head against your desk.