[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How do you feel about stacking?

Shaft

I'm talking about stacking a QB with a WR/TE/RB on the same team. Last year in one of my leagues, I ended up with Matt Ryan and Julio Jones and that was a nightmare. Do you avoid it? Go for it? Or whatever happens, happens (in reference to drafting the best players available).

• Like 1

I see zero value in intentionally trying to grab combos. If the best QB available when I am drafting just happens to be the QB for a WR I already have (or vice-versa) then so be it.

This idea about "doubling up" on points when you have a combo is pure garbage.

In fact I will avoid it when possible if there is a player I consider the equal to the WR/QB that I am looking at to spread my risk.

Unintentionally (seriously I didn't try to do it) I ended up with Luck, Hilton, Moncrief & Gore in one league. All fell way too far in my book and were best available when I nabbed them

That could be a dream or a nightmare.

:unsure:

for most people these are starters. I'm a buddy's league full of inexperienced noobs. Honestly I felt bad but was laughing at the same time. I need to start 3 WRs. A Brown, b Marshall, TY Hilton. Start 2 RBs. L Murray & Duke Johnson. 1 flx: F Gore/D Moncrief. QB is Luck Edited by Shorttynaz

I had Big Ben and Antonio Brown last year. Killed me in 2 leagues. I almost grew to hate Mike Vick more than Tom Brady...almost

Seriously? You do realize the worse thing Brady has done in his life is be a smug ass on occasion right? That he did not abuse/kill numerous animals over a long period of time?

Not funny bro, not in the least.

• Like 1

years back several owners tried this and sometimes it worked.

No particilar order:

Young/Rice/Owens

Montanna/Rice

PManning/Harrison/Wayne

Culpepper/Moss

Brady/Welker

Warner/Holt/Bruce

Warner/Fitz

Farve/Sharpe/Freeman

Aikaman/Irving

And others I'm sure I can't remember right now. Some years it worked and some not so much. But it is very tempting back in the day.

With today's offenses and FA more a constant, I agree with G&S that is not an option anymore. There are some in the making, of course, but to take that risk is not worth it, but like G7S said, if it falls to you, you do it.

Like most, not intentionally, and try to avoid having too many pieces of one offense, even a very good one.

I recall years ago having the QB and kicker on a high scoring team (one with few rushing TDs) and that usually paid off getting some points off most scoring drives.