[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rookie WR Sharp Ten

dfv87

I target him in both of my high stakes ppr leagues....was only able to land him in one....but I like it....right now hes basically my 4th or 5th receiver but I couldn't be happier to have him as that...especially for the price I paid for him....mariota loves him.....I heard someone say don't be surprised if he caught 100 balls this year...I think that's prob a major stretch....but this guy could be good as a bye week filler, flex or if a top wr goes down...not sure if the touchdowns will come or how they'll be....but he should be a good catch/yardage guy

for sure you need to get him. I missed out in one of my leagues, but got lucky and got him in my 12 team flex.

He will get better as the weeks go along, for sure.

I'm looking forward to Mariota getting in to rhythm in that offense with Sharpe benefiting the most.