[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Commish just made another change

BGUX

There's no money in the league. It's tempting to check on this league, but I'm 6-1 and in first place, two games ahead of second place, so I'll stick it out.

why do you assume it's a free league?

I'm in several yahoo leagues starting at $125/owner down to free

That's why.

Do you really get that perception, Judge Smales? Because of the replies I was thankfully able to get from this forum and from other research, I was able to conclude that I along with the other managers are being bamboozled and taken advantage of because of our FF inexperience. I accepted the first "Yahoo must have decided" type answers. It wasn't until some other things happened that made me suspicious.

Your commish has simply been trying to baffle you guys with bullmanure. Hopefully you can get him to stop, or leave him to manage a league with one owner next year.

Your commish has simply been trying to baffle you guys with bullmanure. Hopefully you can get him to stop, or leave him to manage a league with one owner next year.

Thanks. We had a discussion and the commish now knows the rest of us are more educated about how it all works, so he shouldn't be doing anything shady anymore.

Do you really get that perception, Judge Smales? Because of the replies I was thankfully able to get from this forum and from other research, I was able to conclude that I along with the other managers are being bamboozled and taken advantage of because of our FF inexperience. I accepted the first "Yahoo must have decided" type answers. It wasn't until some other things happened that made me suspicious.

To answer your question yes.

I mean.... why not just toss like $20 bucks in? I've been in - and continue to play in - free leagues (like the Huddle message board league, but then again it's best ball) but would never, and I mean ever, post threads complaining about goings-on within it.

• Like 1

This league is all about pride, fellas. There's no money, but come Thanksgiving, we're all going to be in the same place talking turkey and trash. My commish questions are more about clarification and understanding and not so much about complaining and venting. I'm trying to understand how certain things work and am getting replies from the commish that just don't seem like they make sense.

This league is all about pride, fellas. There's no money, but come Thanksgiving, we're all going to be in the same place talking turkey and trash. My commish questions are more about clarification and understanding and not so much about complaining and venting. I'm trying to understand how certain things work and am getting replies from the commish that just don't seem like they make sense.

As a person that also plays in an 8 person league, let me just say now that an 8 teamer is bush league. The fact that its free on top of that makes it double bush league. And do I even need to bring up that its not friends, but coworkers your playing with? You have maybe a step above a free ESPN league, but that's really at best.

My opinion would be to suck it up Nancy and just see the season through. Come next year play or make an excuse, cause again its a bullmanure 8 team free work league that means absolutely jack.

• Like 1