[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ezekiel Elliot Possible Suspension

awahl63

NFL doesn't care what the criminal justice system does, they have their fans to worry about. Though with the election fallout I think most are more focused on bigger issues than some possible DV issue with an NFL player. So in a few weeks expect some obtuse release "after a lengthy investigation we found no wrong doing and the NFL Off ROY the year will not be suspended or punished in any way".

• 8 months later...

I was having difficulty deciding whether Antonio Brown or Ezekiel Elliot was 3rd in my rankings.  This is enough to push Brown to 3rd and Zeke to 4th.  If it turns out to be a 2 game suspension, I'll move Beckham over Zeke.  The silver lining of a suspension is that Zeke could be available in picks 6-9 or even lower in some leagues.

I don't think this is the last time Zeke gets in trouble.  He has a cockiness to him that will prevent him from learning from his mistakes.

Edited by michaelredd9

Giant talent but seems to be putting himself in some unhealthy situations here. I hope " where there is smoke, there is fire " doesn't apply here. We shall see . You got the world by the balls right now zeke. Don't blow it 

44 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

lol...

Ezekiel Elliott is appealing a misdemeanor conviction for speeding.

Elliott was allegedly clocked going 100 mph in a 70 mph zone on a tollway north of Dallas earlier this year. Elliott has also been involved in two car accidents this year, was caught on camera pulling down a woman's top on St. Patrick's Day, and was allegedly involved in an altercation at a Dallas bar Sunday night. All of those look like minor issues on their own, but together they raise some big concerns about his off-field decision making.

Jul 18 - 9:00 AM

Time for Jerry to find a guy to watch Zeke when he's away from the team and TRY to keep him out of trouble.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...