[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vikings defense?

Bronco Steve_85

I'm rolling with them in a few leagues this week, if for no other reason than there's not much on the wire. For some reason, though, I actually think they'll be respectable against a Cardinals offense that has been less than stellar thus far. Just a hunch.

Munnerlyn is expected back this week and Kendricks and Rhodes are practicing as well. The rookie Mackensie Alexander proved he is not ready. I think David Johnson is going to get his, but I think they'll bounce back this week. The biggest thing has been most teams aren't taking a chance on the pass rush and getting the ball out quickly. They play a bit better at home, so I'm rolling them out this week.

• Like 1

Drafted them and thought I had a stud D for the season. Not that defense scores much in our league, we only get 4 for a shutout (drops to 0 at 30 points) and then 1 per pick/fumble/sack and of course 6 for TDs (no ST component). Broncos are #1in scoring with 82 points in 10 games, Vikings are 5th and have 68 so about 1.5ppg less. The Vikings did start out strong with 2 def TDs in week 1 and 8 sacks and a safety in week 3.

Forgot who I added to cover bye, then dropped. Was looking at both MIA and WAS this week, figured WAS could be good against a reeling GB offense. Need a win this week too, not sure a diff D will help.