[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just drafted, rate!

bpkrufus

I talked a lot of shiz to peoples draft on here, I just drafted drunk in my main high local. Think I’m middle of field but honestly no clue. Every opinion is appreciated. 12 team 1 pt ppr. 9th pick. (Also, is there a way to set picks if your commish on yahoo, I swear me and my brother thinks the commish sets up every pick every year) 

EED9E93D-E13B-4C38-A82E-2775008E6FD4.png

3D3CCCDF-3222-47EA-A409-4421CB76A3BB.png

For a 12 teamer I think you should get drunk for all your drafts!!.. you did a nice job there I think Robby Anderson is undervalued Crowder may steal many receptions but I still think he's going to be the number one and Singletary immediately has value now because of the Lesean cut you did not do a bad job

• Like 1

Thanks guys, I’m sober now and am more confident with my draft lol. Mostly worried about what Bell will do. My team usually gets made from the waiver wires so I’ll be able to fill the gaps needed as season progresses. I am the waiver wire King in this league so feels good to have a good draft.