[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade my DJ Chark for OBJ

ADoc192

I would definitely stick with Chark. May be controversial but I think OBJ is way overrated for fantasy. I feel like he’s living off of that one handed grab. Don’t get me wrong, he’s extremely talented and has the ability to get you a 40 point game, but he’s not reliable week to week and that’s what I’m looking for. Plus Cleveland’s line may be the worst in the league. Mayfield hasn’t absolutely no time to throw. Chark is producing now and if he gets you 3-4 more wins and into the playoffs it’s worth it. 

I think sometimes as owners (I’m also guilty of this), we try to collect a lot of impressive names instead of taking an honest look of what will win you your match up. 

4 minutes ago, Briggssteel said:

I would definitely stick with Chark. May be controversial but I think OBJ is way overrated for fantasy. I feel like he’s living off of that one handed grab. Don’t get me wrong, he’s extremely talented and has the ability to get you a 40 point game, but he’s not reliable week to week and that’s what I’m looking for. Plus Cleveland’s line may be the worst in the league. Mayfield hasn’t absolutely no time to throw. Chark is producing now and if he gets you 3-4 more wins and into the playoffs it’s worth it. 

I think sometimes as owners (I’m also guilty of this), we try to collect a lot of impressive names instead of taking an honest look of what will win you your match up. 

Agree 1000 percent. I won my league on the guys who were not big names, but consistent.