[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ty Johnson a RB1??

7 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Sounds like the little boy got his ass whipped today and is bitter. If everyone we start got 30 points a game we'd all be rich. It's gambling for a reason

nope actually won...don't know how you come up with what you said from what I posted. another winner here to join with the butt buddies 

2 hours ago, 1fastdoc said:

Picked him up on waivers and immediately traded him for Chase Edmomds, which got me nowhere 

yea but that was at least an educated decision that you had info to go on so dont beat yourself up...just starting TY over others that you know can produce isnt a smart move without knowing how they will go about the RB position (workhorse or committe) or if he can even produce at that level. I grabbed him in one of my leagues but i left him on the  bench to see what he could do. It was just comical people saying hes a must start RB1

16 hours ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

Wheres everyone at that was calling Ty a RB1?? Or suggesting starting him over anyone....Im laughing at everyone that started him in a RB or even flex slot....try waiting to see him play in 1 game before making roster decisions like that 

I had something to say but I'll refrain. Good luck with your team Chark. 

Edited by League_Champion