[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ty Johnson a RB1??

9 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Don't be a corny little dick. Calm down with your tough guy crap. You live with your Mom, you aren't tough. So just chill, it's a FF Forum, not a Fortnight forum. 

wrong again...man your on a roll....home owner married with 3 kids but thanks for asking

Not to keep stoking the flames but here’s the thing. You called a lot of people out for being idiots for being wrong on a back up player who was getting a starting role. I didn’t personally think Ty Johnson would be great, but you could understand the optimism with amount of touches. What if everyone cherry picked the advice you gave that was wrong and then started a thread on how bad it was? I’m not trying to say you give bad advice or anything like that, just that everyone, even the most accurate of experts are going to be wrong on things a lot. You’re making educated guesses on an extremely volatile thing. 

If it was supposed to be a good natured ribbing, I don’t think it came across that way to a lot of people and felt like you rubbing their nose in being wrong. Just my 2 cents on it. 

2 minutes ago, Briggssteel said:

Not to keep stoking the flames but here’s the thing. You called a lot of people out for being idiots for being wrong on a back up player who was getting a starting role. I didn’t personally think Ty Johnson would be great, but you could understand the optimism with amount of touches. What if everyone cherry picked the advice you gave that was wrong and then started a thread on how bad it was? I’m not trying to say you give bad advice or anything like that, just that everyone, even the most accurate of experts are going to be wrong on things a lot. You’re making educated guesses on an extremely volatile thing. 

If it was supposed to be a good natured ribbing, I don’t think it came across that way to a lot of people and felt like you rubbing their nose in being wrong. Just my 2 cents on it. 

It's cool. Just let it go. We are all wrong sooner or later, it happens. 

13 hours ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

who said that?

Me...I was just pointing out that anyone can make accurate or inaccurate calls based on the knowledge available. While I was pimping Smith hard all week I was also pimping Stills who put up a dud. All the info pointed to him having a great game but it just didn't happen. Just like with Ty Johnson, going against the Giants a lot of people thought he would have a workhorse role and be able to put up RB1 type numbers...all the info available pointed to that but they didn't play him that way and it didn't happen. So goes fantasy football. Just  because a certain person told me I should start Hilton and he put up a dud doesn't mean I'm going to start a thread about said person being wrong.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

Bro I listen to podcasts and experts across the spectrum to include coming to this thread for feedback or opinions. As of week #8 none of the advice I received have been perfect and at the end of the day we are responsible for the decisions made on who to start or sit. I panicked after losing KJ and grabbed TY Johnson with a high level waiver because of the trend. Meanwhile I decided to sit David Montgomery and boy did I pay for that decision.

Guys..... my point is the purpose of these threads are for advice not shamming. Good luck Baller's and keep it moving. Go Buc's

1 hour ago, gijoerock said:

Bro I listen to podcasts and experts across the spectrum to include coming to this thread for feedback or opinions. As of week #8 none of the advice I received have been perfect and at the end of the day we are responsible for the decisions made on who to start or sit. I panicked after losing KJ and grabbed TY Johnson with a high level waiver because of the trend. Meanwhile I decided to sit David Montgomery and boy did I pay for that decision.

Guys..... my point is the purpose of these threads are for advice not shamming. Good luck Baller's and keep it moving. Go Buc's

Don't apologize, you always bring good knowledge to the table. We can't get them all right. 

6 hours ago, League_Champion said:

He's an internet tough guy. Gotta love these punks. 

I was wondering why this thread was getting so many replies. And here I thought there was a debate going on about Ty Johnson lol 

Edited by Sol-King
  • Like 1

This isn't the only thread a certain person has brought a bunch of negativity into...just dont take the bait guys. I have came here for 2 years now and have never had a negative experience until now. We usually can all have different opinions and not get flamed for being wrong and should be able to continue that. As long as you are respectfully disagreeing and not flaming all is well.

1 minute ago, Tasandmnm said:

This isn't the only thread a certain person has brought a bunch of negativity into...just dont take the bait guys. I have came here for 2 years now and have never had a negative experience until now. We usually can all have different opinions and not get flamed for being wrong and should be able to continue that. As long as you are respectfully disagreeing and not flaming all is well.

If we all came here to say "I told you so" this forum would be a crappy place.  We all give great opinions and we all give really crappy opinions.  That's fantasy football.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

If we all came here to say "I told you so" this forum would be a crappy place.  We all give great opinions and we all give really crappy opinions.  That's fantasy football.

I'd love to meet the guy who hit on every move. Let me know when you see him. I won't lie, I got curbed this week. Can't win e'm all. 

5 hours ago, gijoerock said:

Point of this thread was exactly that never to assume and always leave a player on the bench until you see and know what the player will do. thats all nothing more nothing less....but damn that hurts sitting David for Ty....dont do that again Bears are gonna switch and start running like crazy. David is a must start for the rest of the year! Good luck 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tasandmnm said:

dude if you don't  like it then get off my posts...simple as that. I tell it like it is if you dont like it theres a little  x at the top of your screen

8 hours ago, Briggssteel said:

i never came out and said specifically so and so said such....like i stated earlier the only reason was for people to wait one or two games minimum 1 with a new RB (supposedly) taking over.  Personally i though JD was gonna have the most touches who i picked up as well in a deeper league and waitied to see how the offense would run. Theres alot of people that took it the wrong way. Im a honest and may come off as a dick...if someone doesnt like it dont reply to my posts...simple. Obviously some cant handle themselves 

18 hours ago, Seattle Beerdrinker said:

Yes, over reaction....  but the Matt Patricia effect needed to be remembered...   He refused to feed Kerryon Johnson last year despite him being by far the best RB on roster

He is a bad coach who I would have out coached when I set-up plays as a 6 year old & he doesn't make any sense in what he does

he sucks as a coach. if they dont make playoffs this year or next year that hairy fat piece of manure is gone