[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ZEKE/LAMAR trade

Talbot902

7 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Yup and Gibson is outscoring Elliott right now and is in a MUCH better situation. Not to mention he has Lamar. 

So you would rather have Gibson over Zeke? :blink:

I guess it just depends on how he feels about Zeke then. Because I still think Zeke is an RB1 and will be ROS, and that’s why I would take the trade.

Cowboys lost their starting QB and their entire o line has been injured. Zeke has 2 bad games. I’m willing to bet things get better

Just now, TheGingaNinja said:

I guess it just depends on how he feels about Zeke then. Because I still think Zeke is an RB1 and will be ROS, and that’s why I would take the trade.

Cowboys lost their starting QB and their entire o line has been injured. Zeke has 2 bad games. I’m willing to bet things get better

I can't argue either way but I just don't see things getting much better in Dallas. Mccarthy is absolutely clueless. 

Thanks everyone for the input. It basically comes down to gibson vs zeke imo. My thoughts looking at this trade is yes gibson is coming off a good game where zeke has had two bad games and they're both on the two worst offenses in the league but it's zeke right...? Maybe im just blinded by the name but im liking the zeke/cook combo compared to cook/gibson. When WAS plays from behind it appears the backfield is split where when DAL plays from behind well it's nobody really hahaha

3 hours ago, TheGingaNinja said:

Have you watched the cowboys since Dak got hurt?  The offense has been inept