[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What a great trade offer

TheGingaNinja

13 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Wait, are you the top or bottom team? The bottom team wins that deal.  

I posted this as a joke lol. I’m trying to see how you guys think this is even remotely close. I was offered and thought it was a terrible trade. I’m bottom team.

Why in the world would I give up two WR1s (Julio and Robinson) AND an RB1 (Sanders) for Hopkins??? You guys are crazy. DJ Moore has been hot trash and Mike Davis is only worth a damn if Mccaffrey misses time. And when do I EVER need a QB bad enough to justify making this trade for Matt Ryan? (For the record I have Herbert)

6 minutes ago, TheGingaNinja said:

I posted this as a joke lol. I’m trying to see how you guys think this is even remotely close. I was offered and thought it was a terrible trade. I’m bottom team.

Why in the world would I give up two WR1s (Julio and Robinson) AND an RB1 (Sanders) for Hopkins??? You guys are crazy. DJ Moore has been hot trash and Mike Davis is only worth a damn if Mccaffrey misses time. And when do I EVER need a QB bad enough to justify making this trade for Matt Ryan? (For the record I have Herbert)

Don't lump us all together,  I said to hit the red button

I was going to say if this trade was allowed to happened, i would not be playing in that league next year.  I am in a league where the following trades were allowed:

Mahomes and Connor for Brady and Drake

Hill for Connor and Cooks

CMC for Jones II and Godwin

The same team ended up with Mahomes, Hill and CMC for basically Brady, Drake, Cooks, Godwin and JonesII

All of the dupes in this trade were well out of the running for the playoffs but still were wiling to pay for these trades (our league charges a fee for each trade) which makes it all that much worse.  And beyond that, I made a much stronger offer for Hill that included a RB and WR.

I am still in first place, but the guy above is closing fast and likely I cannot beat him in the playoffs.  I am hoping for at least a third place to recover our $100+ league fee.  But no matter, i won't be in this league next year.  

4 minutes ago, The Badfinger said:

I was going to say if this trade was allowed to happened, i would not be playing in that league next year.  I am in a league where the following trades were allowed:

Mahomes and Connor for Brady and Drake

Hill for Connor and Cooks

CMC for Jones II and Godwin

The same team ended up with Mahomes, Hill and CMC for basically Brady, Drake, Cooks, Godwin and JonesII

All of the dupes in this trade were well out of the running for the playoffs but still were wiling to pay for these trades (our league charges a fee for each trade) which makes it all that much worse.  And beyond that, I made a much stronger offer for Hill that included a RB and WR.

I am still in first place, but the guy above is closing fast and likely I cannot beat him in the playoffs.  I am hoping for at least a third place to recover our $100+ league fee.  But no matter, i won't be in this league next year.  

They paid to do those trades? :yay: