[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rumor: Carson Wentz wants out of Philadelphia

Wolverines Fan

6 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Yeah, he's got nothing left. Hopefully they can trade him. Dallas Goedert looks like he's going to be a stud. 

In order for Goedert to be a stud, Hurts has to be the real deal. I'm worried that the Eagles are a zombie franchise next year - having to work through this year's nightmare while sucking all the way to cleaning house after the 2021 season.

21 minutes ago, stethant said:

In order for Goedert to be a stud, Hurts has to be the real deal. I'm worried that the Eagles are a zombie franchise next year - having to work through this year's nightmare while sucking all the way to cleaning house after the 2021 season.

Hurts is not an NFL QB. He has a rag arm, the same knock he had coming out of college. They'll either have to keep Wentz or draft a QB, no other option. 

18 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Hurts is not an NFL QB. He has a rag arm, the same knock he had coming out of college. They'll either have to keep Wentz or draft a QB, no other option. 

You keep saying this, and I certainly respect your opinion as an Iggle fan, but everything I am reading from every other source, be it Philly-based or not, seems to think that Hurts is their QB of not only 2021-22, but beyond.   So..... :shrug:

• Confused 1

38 minutes ago, darin3 said:

You keep saying this, and I certainly respect your opinion as an Iggle fan, but everything I am reading from every other source, be it Philly-based or not, seems to think that Hurts is their QB of not only 2021-22, but beyond.   So..... :shrug:

What more do they need to see? He doesn't have NFL arm strength, the same knock that he had coming out of college. He can throw if far but doesn't have the zip to make the pinpoint throws that you need to make in the NFL. Go watch the last game where he went 7 for 20. He was under throwing wide open receivers, bouncing passes off the dirt, etc. He can't sling it. You don't think management sees what everyone else sees? Right now he's just a runner who plays QB. 

• Like 1