[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

And all of a sudden...

8rattoon

...my RB situation doesn't look quite so rotten. Still not great by any stretch of the imagination, though.

12 team, .5 PPR league.

My RBs are Henry, Jamaal Williams, Murray, Gainwell, Mattison and Rojo. We start 2RBs and a flex. Going to dump Rojo. I had my mind set on dropping Murray, but then he has to go and have a decent game with the starting role in BAL. Do you guys think he'll retain the "starting" role, or was this past week a one off?

2 hours ago, Asp1980 said:

From what I hear, the starting role is his... for now. I dont think they'll use William's much and his only competition is Bell and Freeman. 

If you are going to start anyone Murray is the guy.

How did this come about?  TySon never did or performed poorly.  or did he?  I really dont get it.  How did he go from #3 to #1 and then #4 within 5 weeks of solid performance (pre and current season).

Eh.  I am just befuddled, or am missing something.  or both. 

1 minute ago, FinishTheDrill said:

How did this come about?  TySon never did or performed poorly.  or did he?  I really dont get it.  How did he go from #3 to #1 and then #4 within 5 weeks of solid performance (pre and current season).

Eh.  I am just befuddled, or am missing something.  or both. 

He was there during camp, he knew the offense best, but he doesn't have much talent or he would not have been buried behind all the guys that got hurt. So early on he starts, when the more talented players (Murray, Bell and Freeman) learn more they get more work, they also end up being depth and he goes back to the far end of the bench, which leads to being inactive for some games. 

1 hour ago, stevegrab said:

He was there during camp, he knew the offense best, but he doesn't have much talent or he would not have been buried behind all the guys that got hurt. So early on he starts, when the more talented players (Murray, Bell and Freeman) learn more they get more work, they also end up being depth and he goes back to the far end of the bench, which leads to being inactive for some games. 

That does summarize the events accurately, but he beats all 3 in the eyeball test.