[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keenan Allen placed on Covid protocol

Big John

5 minutes ago, BillyBalata said:

I think that was one of the early Survivor leagues, something  like that.  I was in it, but don't remember who it was that ran it, But i remember you not getting paid.

PantherDave was the first thief I think.

Nsab screwed RR out of an entry fee

His brother Maruaders failed to make payouts on a baseball league.  so theres two thieves from Philly. typical

DGF? I think??

On 12/6/2021 at 8:01 PM, LordOpie said:

Week 14 playoffs?

Didn't leagues adjust to avoid week 14 byes?!

Almost all of the high-stakes leagues did not.  At RTS, week 14 is first week of playoffs.  Sucks.  Highest scoring team in a league and 1st game of the playoffs Taylor on a Bye and Henderson banged up.  Just great.. and now Mike Williams on Covid-19.  :furious:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

I have no players with week 14 bye so i didn't think much about it but Taylor on a bye is a massive loss for teams starting FF playoffs!

Putting FF aside, i don't think the NFL should have byes so early or late

wait till they move the superbowl to presidents' weekend and have a 19 week schedule with 2 byes.  I predict we'll see that at some point down the road, maybe in the next CBA stuff.

Edited by Dcat

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

wait till they move the superbowl to presidents' weekend and have a 19 week schedule with 2 byes.  I predict we'll see that at some point down the road, maybe in the next CBA stuff.

I doubt it, everybody involved (players, coaches, owners) hated the double bye. There's more chance they shift to an 18 game schedule, which would have the same result on SB date. But either one would require a new CBA or some other form of agreement. TV contracts would also be impacted. 

Some have suggested the SB be moved to that weekend anyway and that Monday made a national holiday (where more businesses close), because apparently its too hard to go to work the morning after the SB, which is over around 10PM eastern. :rolleyes: