[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cook vs Mattison

Rbrown

I was hoping to get another week out of Mattison, especially on a Thurs game, but Cook is trending towards playing.  Have him in RB2 slot since it's a Thurs game, and have Montgomery in Flex (Mixon in RB1). If Cook plays, is he 100%? Does Mattison still get 10+ touches 

Or, should I just take Mattison out completely and plug in Chuba?

Also have Jeff Wilson, with Mitchell in concussion protocol and a fresh MRI on his knee? (Hasty is available FA)

Could also plug in Osborn at Flex. 

Other best FA option: Gage and Crowder (ful ppr league, btw)

My other issue is both Mixon and Montgomery are listed as "Questionable"... if either can't play, I'd need Chuba at RB on Sunday. 

Most recent report I see is within the last hour saying Cook is a game time decision, which is contrary to the earlier "trending toward playing" claim. 

If he's a GTD I hardly expect him to carry a full load, so Mattison is still a good play. Not sure what to suggest to somebody with both, and a myriad of other constraints on their line-up this week. But I'd still lean towards not playing Cook, unless you think his partial potential in limited duty is better than somebody else you have.

This news story has many of the latest conflicting reports on Cook

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota-sports/report-dalvin-cook-a-game-time-decision-against-steelers

Edited by stevegrab

I admit I was wrong, but I don't think anybody was really expecting that kind of a full load (27 of 36 carries) for Cook, or the holes in the PIT defense to be that big. That game was in his top 3-5 fantasy productions, who expects that when returning early from an injury, on a Thursday night.