[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any Minny homers know if Thielen goes tonight?

gilthorp

8 minutes ago, gilthorp said:

Handcuffed with Osborne, but I'd prefer Thielen if he's healthy. 

Waiting on Thielen news.  (For my son's team)  He's not lucky enough to have Osborn.  Depending on what time the news goes out the choices would be either DeSean Jackson, but he plays at 5 pm and probably won't know about Thielen by then, Boston Scott or  Reagor for the Tuesday games.  There's nothing else out there from the Monday or Tuesday games.    We get points for return yards, so that could help Reagor by a point or 2.  I'll have to check the WW again.

But if he goes with a sore ankle, would he be limited?   I suspect if he's in it is simply to draw coverage and Jefferson (or Osborn) will have a good night, although the latter seems boom/bust.  Then again, it's the Bears so the offense may not have to much work.  

My fear is that he is active, but not much more than a decoy.  Worst scenario is starting him and getting few receptions and minimal yards.  I'd almost rather they bench him so I can get on with my business of figuring out whether Njoku is his best replacement or someone else.  Pretty thin player pool with only 4 games left.  At least there is a player pool.  

1 hour ago, SeductiveNun said:

Yep. I don’t have Thielen but I do have Osborn. If Thielen is active, I need to make the call of rolling the dice with KJ, or scrape up a body from tomorrows games. It’s almost looking like my best bet would be Gerald Everett then. :yuk:

You should still play Osborn.  JMO

• Like 1