[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thump thump thump

SBY

That sound you hear is my head against the wall because I started Ron Jones II instead of Rashaad Penny for my Championship game.

Between Jones, Higgins and Waddle it's basically "better luck next year".

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, SBY said:

That sound you hear is my head against the wall because I started Ron Jones II instead of Rashaad Penny for my Championship game.

Between Jones, Higgins and Waddle it's basically "better luck next year".

Jones against the worst rush defense seemed like a no brainer

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Jones against the worst rush defense seemed like a no brainer

I agree.  That's the nature of this game, I suppose.  It can be a bummer when you make the wrong choice.

2 hours ago, SBY said:

I agree.  That's the nature of this game, I suppose.  It can be a bummer when you make the wrong choice.

It wasnt the wrong choice though.  He just didnt perform.  

I too had HIggins and RoJo.  I feel your pain (though that pain was blunted a bit by JChase & DWilliams carrying me for a massive win.   BUT, it was just consolation game.  Oh well)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

My team that finished 4-10 scored more points this week than anybody in the playoffs (led by Wilson, Jacobs, Adams, OBJ, Cooper, McManus) and still have Hunt left. 

How many Carson owners even got to the playoffs though. 

not one of my Carson teams made it to playoffs.

In my 12 team std league I got a combined 7.7 pts from Dalvin Cook, Hunter Henry, Rojo, and Miami’s defense. I still have a 9pt lead with Dionte Johnson vs Landry tonight. If I win it will be because of Rodgers, Montgomery, and St. Brown. 

this is my 5th time in the championship game in this league without a win. Never thought I’d have a chance with so many players laying an egg. Such a weird season

20 hours ago, SBY said:

Yep, I did you one better. I had both Mitchell and Penny on my bench for Rojo. Rojo had a great matchup but he got injured. Can’t blame yourself for that.

• Like 2

I had to choose between Osborn, M Williams, Mooney and DJ Moore. Chose Moore, who was below them all by at least 10 FP. If Chubb puts up average numbers tonight I lose the championship. Moore is permabenched until Car gets a real QB. 

Edited by 1fastdoc