[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This is what happens when you talk trash and don't back it up

rajncajn

What trash was he talking? None of these cute videos mention it. Did he say he'd shut down Kupp or the Rams in general?

All I could find were some stories where he said that Saints and Giants fans sucked and he loves it in Cincy. Sounds like your typical I'm happy now but wasn't before kind of talk many do when they cannot find a home in sport. 

10 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

What trash was he talking? None of these cute videos mention it. Did he say he'd shut down Kupp or the Rams in general?

All I could find were some stories where he said that Saints and Giants fans sucked and he loves it in Cincy. Sounds like your typical I'm happy now but wasn't before kind of talk many do when they cannot find a home in sport. 

Thank you mr negativity. You know, it's not really that difficult to do a google search for "Eli Apple trash talk," but since you like to argue about everything and since you obviously can't ignore me like I asked: https://lmgtfy.app/?q=eli+apple+trash+talk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, rajncajn said:

Thank you mr negativity. You know, it's not really that difficult to do a google search for "Eli Apple trash talk," but since you like to argue about everything and since you obviously can't ignore me like I asked: https://lmgtfy.app/?q=eli+apple+trash+talk

Get over yourself, I've been avoiding commenting to you, or quoting you. I am not going to stop posting, and you have no obligation to read or respond to my posts. Report me if you like. 

In sports trash talk usually refers to the players themselves, not some player saying their former home city or their fans suck. That is why I asked. 

3 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Get over yourself, I've been avoiding commenting to you, or quoting you. I am not going to stop posting, and you have no obligation to read or respond to my posts. Report me if you like. 

In sports trash talk usually refers to the players themselves, not some player saying their former home city or their fans suck. That is why I asked. 

If you don't like what I post and you don't want to create an argument out of nothing then move along and I'll certainly do the same. If you'd rather be an ass and make comments about the "cute videos" I posted then I'll bring it right back and we can let every single thread in this forum devolve into a pissing match. Don't worry steve, I won't report you. I won't have to.