[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Getting Josh Allen: SuperFlex auction league trade

Deadwood

This was offered to me and my instant reaction was to accept, but had some pause with the salaries involved.
Just comparing estimated auction values says it's fairly even, but Josh Allen is a cheat code in SuperFlex. However, Lance could be great and Lenny/Mike Dub are so cheap.

$300 team salaries

Get

Josh Allen @ $53/year x 3 (proj. auction price of $112 in 2022)

Give

Trey Lance @ $30/year x 3 (proj. auction price of $75 in 2022)

Leonard Fournette @ $9/year x 2 (proj. auction price of $35 in 2022)

Mike Williams @ $11/year x 2 (proj. auction price of $29 in 2022)

Edited by Deadwood

5 hours ago, millworkguy said:

When you give the projected 22 value is that what you think they will cost next year (do the salaries rise based on performance?)

Those are their expected salaries this year based on our league settings in an auction $ value generator.

I'm passing on this unless you are so deep that losing those 3 doesn't greatly affect your starting lineup and Allen is the piece that puts you into top 1 or 2 title contention.

Otherwise I am likely holding onto the value players as that gives you more budget flexibility to go out and get other pieces.

I agree, hang onto your players with those projected costs, plus Trey's projections have him putting up good fantasy numbers. Not Josh Allen numbers, but still good enough to keep your other players IMO