[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Notable Roster Cuts & Subsequent Signings

darin3

12 hours ago, purplemonster said:

I looked at it a bit more, I didn't realize Reagor was a punt returner. The Vikings were looking for a punt returner. He probably is a depth guy and special teams guy. Also, apparently they had problems finding a split wide WR when Thielen went down last year, KJ Osborn not being as comfortable there. So he may not cut into Osborn's touches that much. To be seen. My issue is that I think there are free agents just as good or maybe better so why give up any assets. But whatever. 

I actually think it's a good landing spot for him. While not often, when he flashed it was special, the talent is there. Maybe Cousins can get it out of him. In all fairness to Reagor there were many times where he was WIDE OPEN but Hurts couldn't get it to him. I'm interested to see how it plays out. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2022 at 5:21 PM, Big Country said:

Based on who the Texans have on the roster, I could see Sony Michel being an option there, especially if Drake signs with the Ravens.

Pretty sure Mack will get picked up somewhere, but just shows how hard it is to come back from the Achilles injury (looking at you here Akers)

Mack has been signed to the 49ers practice squad.