[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Notable Roster Cuts & Subsequent Signings

darin3

Sony Michel to the Chargers - pure depth move, but reports were that Spiller was struggling/hurt and the rest of their guys are roster fodder on most NFL teams, could be a good insurance play

Reagor traded to Minnesota - makes some sense given the scheme Minny is looking to run, but assume Reagor is likely not going to be higher than the #4 WR there behind JJ, Thielen and Osborn, probably only an option in the deepest of leagues and possibly dynasty for any possible career resurgence

10 hours ago, gilthorp said:

I am reading different things about him. There was no guaranteed $ in his contract so he was cut and will re-sign when Jensen goes on IR. Ryan is two times the player that Edwards is.

All the camp talk about Ryan was not just good, it was emphatically great.

now official.

I am not sure I understand that Reagor signing. Like why bother. The 7th is no biggie but a conditional 4th probably isn't worth it, but whatever, I guess if he hits his metrics it might to make a 4th not a big deal. At least we can thank the Iggles for drafting him one spot ahead of Justin Jefferson. But they also got the better of us on the Sam Bradford deal and probably did here again, although this one is small change comparatively. 

Also I am wondering how Trey Sermon managed to get himself cut from a team that loves RB's, after being a 3rd round pick the year before. 

Edited by purplemonster

7 hours ago, purplemonster said:

I am not sure I understand that Reagor signing. Like why bother. The 7th is no biggie but a conditional 4th probably isn't worth it, but whatever, I guess if he hits his metrics it might to make a 4th not a big deal. At least we can thank the Iggles for drafting him one spot ahead of Justin Jefferson. But they also got the better of us on the Sam Bradford deal and probably did here again, although this one is small change comparatively. 

Some dudes on NFL Radio kinda liked the Reagor add.  Thought he had more upside than Osborn.  

4 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Reagor will fit in nicely in that RB3 role. Philly just didn't know what to do with him. He really had no role there. 

As an Osborn owner, not happy to see this.  But I had Reagor and watched him fail to bring in plenty of catchable passes in PHI.  

On 8/31/2022 at 7:26 AM, League_Champion said:

Bengals signing OJ Howard

That was fast: The #Bengals are hosting FA TE OJ Howard on a visit today and assuming all goes well with the physical, he’s expected to sign, source said. The former first-rounder was a surprising cut yesterday and this should come together today.

The Texans just signed him.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 1fastdoc said:

As an Osborn owner, not happy to see this.  But I had Reagor and watched him fail to bring in plenty of catchable passes in PHI.  

9 hours ago, darin3 said:

Some dudes on NFL Radio kinda liked the Reagor add.  Thought he had more upside than Osborn.  

13 hours ago, League_Champion said:

He might not be bad there, especially with Jefferson & Theilen. He was expected to be a #1 in Philly and Jalen Hurts did nothing to help him. 

I looked at it a bit more, I didn't realize Reagor was a punt returner. The Vikings were looking for a punt returner. He probably is a depth guy and special teams guy. Also, apparently they had problems finding a split wide WR when Thielen went down last year, KJ Osborn not being as comfortable there. So he may not cut into Osborn's touches that much. To be seen. My issue is that I think there are free agents just as good or maybe better so why give up any assets. But whatever.