[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 1 MNF - the "what do you need" thread

darin3

Ones I'm still in the running this week.. yes I'm in too many leagues.

12-team redraft:  down 12 with Penny and DEN D yet to go

10-team redraft:  up 34ish facing Russ... should be good.

12-team redraft:  up 40+, facing Penny.. should be good

12-team dynasty:  down 108 with Russ and Jamal Adams... doh.

12-team dynasty:  up 37 with my Cody Barton vs. his Javonte and DK.. I should be OK

8 (yes, 8)-team dynasty:  down 30 with my DK, Justin Simmons and Jamal Adams vs. his Sutton... could be close

12-team dynasty:  up 120ish with my Penny vs. his Sutton, Fant and Simmons... should be good

12-team dynasty/devy:  up 50ish with my Penny and Sutton vs. his Alex Singleton... should be good

16-team dynasty:  up 80 with my Jordyn Brooks vs. his Boye Mafe (DL) and Kareem Jackson (DB)... should be good

12-team dynasty:  almost set a single-week record with 328 points, up 110+ facing Patrick Surtain... good

---------

What do you need?

The Jeudy TD play was all I needed, nice to get an opening week win after a disappointing performance from Stafford (8) and a goose egg from Kmet. About 55 combined (no PPR) from my 3 WR (more than double my opponent) sure helped.

I was worried because I noticed they were not even targeting the WRs, and right after they put up a stat showing that it happened.