[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hype Darling Rhamondre

8rattoon

Please tell me things will get better in New England. I could have flexed anyone else on my bench and gotten more points. I'm starting to wonder if I should try to ship this guy off after his first big game...

Feels like a Harris trade is the only way he'll be relevant this year.

Stevenson is a buy-and-hold player.  If you're not in a keeper league, I can see taking the risk of selling him, as Harris will continue to be the RB1 and likely to see the majority of goal line work.

What was interesting (concerning?) is the amount of work Montgomery got.  Is that a trend?  Who knows.  This backfield is certainly not one easily figured out.

If you can afford to keep Stevenson on the bench, do so.   For now.

It's a Belichick backfield, good luck figuring it out.

Last year was a complete anomaly, with Harris getting those 15 TDs.  If he would have got a more "down to earth" number like 8 or 9, we wouldn't have been all excited since Stevenson was everyone's darling and it looked like he was going to assume the RB1 role.

I bit on Stevenson in a best-ball, just hoping that the predictions were right.  

At this point, it looks like HISTORY is right and predictions/hopes are just that.

5 minutes ago, seh0872 said:

Stevenson is a buy-and-hold player.  If you're not in a keeper league, I can see taking the risk of selling him, as Harris will continue to be the RB1 and likely to see the majority of goal line work.

What was interesting (concerning?) is the amount of work Montgomery got.  Is that a trend?  Who knows.  This backfield is certainly not one easily figured out.

If you can afford to keep Stevenson on the bench, do so.   For now.

Belichick backfields are almost always that way. Were you expecting Montgomery to get more work? The site I was using for projections has him with just 22 carries all season, and 6 receptions. 

17 minutes ago, loaf said:

Don't offload RBs after Week 1. It's a rule. 

Unless injured.

I wasn't aware of that rule. I need to petition the commissioner to change it. Oh, wait...I am the commish...

Yeah, I wasn't expecting to offload him after a 3.7-point week, obviously! Just trying to get a feel for the perception of NE's offense going forward. 

No reason to dump him but that backfield could be a mess until someone gets injured or shipped. Both Harris and Mattison were guys I heard may be on the trading block. If Harris is shipped you should be in good shape. But there was already concern of offensive regression on the Pats the exact reason I am not clear of, and BB is difficult in the best of times fantasy wise with RBs so I decided to avoid it entirely but it could still work out