[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This is funny!

No Quarter

59 minutes ago, Running With Daboll said:

It's been a nice long ride for Cowboy haters like myself, but they have a legit chance to get back to "The Show" this year.  This would have been funnier otherwise, but still funny nonetheless.

Agree, they actually have a really good team this season with a legit shot at getting to the Superbowl, still pretty funny though. Don't all Cowboy fans live on the East Coast anyhow? 

12 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Agree, they actually have a really good team this season with a legit shot at getting to the Superbowl, still pretty funny though. Don't all Cowboy fans live on the East Coast anyhow? 

Nah, c'mon man, you know that they are everywhere, kind of like cockroaches. 😁  Kidding aside, I will say this...there are more honest-to-goodness genuine Cowboy fans, than there are the usual band wagon Cowboy fan, especially the ones in Dallas itself.  I've been to Dallas for a couple of games, and the fans there know their football.  I'm sure that they have legit fans scattered throughout the country, it's these fans that I can respect.

Edited by Running With Daboll

2 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Have you been to the East Coast? It's seriously peppered with Cowboy fans most of whom are probably not from Texas. That's not a knock against any of those, that's just how popular they are. The best marketed sports franchise IMO. 

i have to deal with my brother in Alaska and is a Cowboys fan.

23 minutes ago, Running With Daboll said:

there are more honest-to-goodness genuine Cowboy fans, than there are the usual band wagon Cowboy fan, especially the ones in Dallas itself.

I totally agree with you. One of my very best Buddies is a Cowboy fan who was born and raised 20 minutes from center city Philadelphia. Despite his lack of judgement he's one of the best, most loyal friends you could ever have. We have fun fun this time of year goofing on each other. 

37 minutes ago, Running With Daboll said:

I'm sure that they have legit fans scattered throughout the country, it's these fans that I can respect.

Same. Growing up, a lot of kids flopped and became Cowboy fans only because they were winning Superbowls and the Eagles sucked. That's the definition of bandwagon. One week they'd come to school with an Eagles jacket and then overnight were Cowboy fans, it was crazy. I think it's the star on the helmet because despite their success you don't see New England fans anywhere. 

And note that I am not referring to any Cowboys fans on this forum, they are obviously hard core dedicated fans who know football. 

48 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Same. Growing up, a lot of kids flopped and became Cowboy fans only because they were winning Superbowls and the Eagles sucked. That's the definition of bandwagon. One week they'd come to school with an Eagles jacket and then overnight were Cowboy fans, it was crazy. I think it's the star on the helmet because despite their success you don't see New England fans anywhere. 

And note that I am not referring to any Cowboys fans on this forum, they are obviously hard core dedicated fans who know football. 

Lol...exact same experience for me as a Giants fan.  I literally got into fist fights defending Fran Tarkenton's honor from turncoat Giant fans, turned Cowboy fans.

I remember that stuff like it was yesterday. 

Turns out Tarkenton actually hated being a Giant, so my efforts, and my blood was wasted on him. 😁