[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jets to be on Hard Knocks

Dcat

I don't know.... I kind of felt like the opposite happened last year with Detroit.  My initial impression of Dan Campbell was that he was kind of a big dope, based on his "bite 'em in the kneecaps" comment and other things.  Hard Knocks definitely showed a different side of Campbell.  Still sort of a big goofball, but one who is pretty smart, and knows how to connect with his players.  And, he's a guy who doesn't take any crap from anyone, obviously. 

I think Saleh will handle it just fine. 

58 minutes ago, Gopher said:

I don't know.... I kind of felt like the opposite happened last year with Detroit.  My initial impression of Dan Campbell was that he was kind of a big dope, based on his "bite 'em in the kneecaps" comment and other things.  Hard Knocks definitely showed a different side of Campbell.  Still sort of a big goofball, but one who is pretty smart, and knows how to connect with his players.  And, he's a guy who doesn't take any crap from anyone, obviously. 

I think Saleh will handle it just fine. 

Agreed all around.  Campbell did kinda come across as a doofus originally but through Hard Knocks and eventually through the season we learned he's pretty awesome.

I thought this was already official but NFL-Radio stating that it became official today.  

There's always one rookie or younger player that "emerges" during camp which is a big highlight of the show.  Anyone want to fathom a guess as to who it'll be this time around?  I'm gonna go with Isreal Abanikanakanakaka or whatever his name is.  I have a gut feel that Breece Hall is either not fully ready or they'll be bringing him back online slowly.  Isreal is the real deal and will wow in camp.

59 minutes ago, Dcat said:

You think Rodgers is irritated?  Liev Schreiber narrates Hard Knocks, and here was Liev's reaction when informed that he would be spending his summer and fall with the NY Jets:

ray-donovan-showtime.gif

Him and Rodgers can go toe to toe! Put THAT in Hard Knocks!

• Like 1