[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Smoking gun testimony

Bobby Brown

31 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

And after a multi year investigation by the Republican lead special counsel has failed to make a link to Joe Biden

But you’re ok with 7 years and still ongoing investigation into the leading political contender and they haven’t found jack! The question is why are the  Democrats so fricking afraid of this man?

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, 6kings said:

they haven’t found jack! 

There are around 80 something criminal charges on Trump on multiple indictments.  He's on record admitting to breaking laws.  That is undeniable.

Trump is either going to have to plea or go to trial. Where these things have something like a 98% success prosecution rate. 

Not sure how anyone, outside of a cult, comes to the conclusion they haven’t found jack.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

There are around 80 something criminal charges on Trump on multiple indictments.  He's on record admitting to breaking laws.  That is undeniable.

Trump is either going to have to plea or go to trial. Where these things have something like a 98% success prosecution rate. 

Not sure how anyone, outside of a cult, comes to the conclusion they haven’t found jack.

Was he found guilty of either impeachments- Nope 

Did he collude with Russia - Nope

(Hilary did)

There’s 3 examples of they haven’t found jack!

Why isn’t he in jail waiting trial? 80 charges I know I would be sitting in a cell waiting trial. Nope still holding rallies to thousands of people.
Check out Jack the Hack Smith’s record. He tried to do the same thing with McDonald of VA and it got overturned in the Supreme Court 8-0. Why weren’t these charges brought up 2.5 years ago? Why wait until election season? If Trump doesn’t announce he’s running none of these charges would be taking place.

"This is the first time that we have ever indicted for a federal crime, not just a former president, but the leading candidate of one of the major political parties in the upcoming campaign. It doesn't mention who's responsible for this decision," Yoo said.

"Under the Constitution, you can't just say, ‘oh, the special counsel made the decision’," he said, adding President Biden is Constitutionally-speaking the individual responsible for making such decisions. Biden, he noted, is the now-defendant's chief political opponent, which is a "serious issue."

How can anyone other than never trumpers believe this isn’t election interference?

Same question:

Why are they afraid of this man?

Edited by 6kings
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, 6kings said:

Why weren’t these charges brought up 2.5 years ago?

Gee...I don't know...maybe because it takes time to gather evidence and put together a criminal case?  🤪

With the 38 charges on the classified documents, some of those alleged crimes happened within the last 2.5 years and the criminal investigation didn't open until March of last year.  Trump could have gone to trial this December to clear his name but his lawyers want it postponed until 2025.  

Do any of the conspiracy Karen cult kookoos wonder why their daddy dearest is pushing the trial when he could clear his name well before the election?

Read more, think more, learn how to stop playing the victim card.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

Gee...I don't know...maybe because it takes time to gather evidence and put together a criminal case?  🤪

With the 38 charges on the classified documents, some of those alleged crimes happened within the last 2.5 years and the criminal investigation didn't open until March of last year.  Trump could have gone to trial this December to clear his name but his lawyers want it postponed until 2025.  

Do any of the conspiracy Karen cult kookoos wonder why their daddy dearest is pushing the trial when he could clear his name well before the election?

Read more, think more, learn how to stop playing the victim card.  

Answer the question 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 8/12/2023 at 12:14 AM, 6kings said:

The swamp is deep and wide!

Of course it is, tRump jumped into and it grew tenfold.  He never drained it, just filled it with his own snakes and vermon. 

On 8/12/2023 at 12:30 AM, 6kings said:

But you’re ok with 7 years and still ongoing investigation into the leading political contender and they haven’t found jack! The question is why are the  Democrats so fricking afraid of this man?

Zero criminal charges against Hillary, Pelosi, the Obamas and Joe Biden vs. how many criminal charges against dear cult leader tRump?

Who hasn't found jack?  The tRumpers and their witch hunt.  I really wish one of these judges would just lock him up for his contempt of the courts and justice system. Every public appearance he flaps his gums to incite his mobs. 

On 8/12/2023 at 7:15 AM, 6kings said:

Why isn’t he in jail waiting trial? 80 charges I know I would be sitting in a cell waiting trial. Nope still holding rallies to thousands of people.

Wait so this Trump supporter wants Trump in jail while he stands trial instead of free to campaign?  Pretty sure that gets you kicked out of the cult. 

I love when the Trump cult members demand others answer their questions while they do nothing but deflect (what about Hunter, Hillary, etc). Really pretty hilarious.

As for that silly thing about Jack Smith being ineligible to be a special counsel, who was that from and what is their basis for such nonsense? I know, Trump says he is mean to him that is all that matters to the cult. 

I think 6kings may be starting to flip, first he wants Trump locked up while he awaits trial and now he's mad the trials haven't already started (while Trump demands they wait until after the election). 

19 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

I love when the Trump cult members demand others answer their questions while they do nothing but deflect (what about Hunter, Hillary, etc). Really pretty hilarious.

What's hilarious is that we can't have any political discussion without it devolving into a tRump slap and tickle fight.

So Rajn, are you suggesting that the leader of the Republican party, which has pretty much turned into a cult, should not be discussed? Hasn't he himself devolved the entire discourse?

Let's start by discussing his policies. What are they? What does his party stand for now? Let's discuss.

If we start there, we can then discuss the Democratic party's policies and what they are trying to accomplish.

I'm not saying he shouldn't be discussed at all. I'm saying we can't have a discussion about anything political without injecting him in it. Steve was making a whatabout point, the thing is the butRump thing is arguably worse.

Yes I just :rolleyes: at the suggestion that I am somehow destroying the ability to have a political discussion. When one side is basically a Trumper all the way and believes and parrots the same BS that Trump does. 

I came in here after a weekend away, to read a lot of the usual stuff, including somebody who apparently has some proof that Jack Smith is ineligible to be a Special Counsel, but we cannot even see who made that post or where (looks like a tweet). 

If I stop spelling it tRump and use Trump can we talk about Trump? I mean he is after all a key part of politics right now, the leading candidate for the GOP nomination and they defacto leader of the party. Never mind his many criminal indictments and constant attacks he makes against prosecutors, judges and anybody that dares prosecute him. And wanting to delay all the trials until after the election. All while he claims it is nothing but dirty politics by Biden and the Dems. 

Tell you what rajn, get somebody other than Trump to represent the GOP and we'll all stop talking about him. 

Yes...80 some criminal charges are arguably worse than Devon Archer testifying Joe Biden didn't engage in wrongdoing.  

Pretty much the same thing though once you read the transcript and find the smoking gun that can't be defined but only loosely referenced.😉

The discussion shifting to Trump happened much earlier than Steve's posts.  

2 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

Yes...80 some criminal charges are arguably worse than Devon Archer testifying Joe Biden didn't engage in wrongdoing.  

Pretty much the same thing though once you read the transcript and find the smoking gun that can't be defined but only loosely referenced.😉

The discussion shifting to Trump happened much earlier than Steve's posts.  

Probably, looks like it was when 6kings asked who is Weiss (the corrupt guy working with the Dems) and you explained he was appointed by Trump and approved by a Republican Senate. 

I may bring up Trump before he is mentioned, especially when a Trumper is in the thread pounding their chest about his persecution or some alleged proof of wrongdoing by others. 

2 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Yes I just :rolleyes: at the suggestion that I am somehow destroying the ability to have a political discussion. When one side is basically a Trumper all the way and believes and parrots the same BS that Trump does. 

I came in here after a weekend away, to read a lot of the usual stuff, including somebody who apparently has some proof that Jack Smith is ineligible to be a Special Counsel, but we cannot even see who made that post or where (looks like a tweet). 

If I stop spelling it tRump and use Trump can we talk about Trump? I mean he is after all a key part of politics right now, the leading candidate for the GOP nomination and they defacto leader of the party. Never mind his many criminal indictments and constant attacks he makes against prosecutors, judges and anybody that dares prosecute him. And wanting to delay all the trials until after the election. All while he claims it is nothing but dirty politics by Biden and the Dems. 

Tell you what rajn, get somebody other than Trump to represent the GOP and we'll all stop talking about him. 

You have a really bad habit of not actually reading (or maybe not comprehending) what I say. I couldn't give a darn if you talked about tRump all-day, every-day. The clear point I was making is that we can never have a discussion about anything or anybody having to do with politics without tRump being injected in it. Start a thread about Hunter, we talk about tRump, start a thread about Hillary, we talk about tRump, start a thread about Mitch, we talk about tRump, start a thread about the economy, we talk about tRump, and so on & and so on... That comment wasn't directed at you, just an (annoying) general observation. It's annoying because every time he's brought into any political discussion it begins to devolve. You talk about the "what about Hillary/Hunter/Joe" and say how that's "hilarious," but the buttRump in every. single. thread., at least from my perspective, is more damaging to any hope of any kind of rational discussion. Granted, there are some that it won't matter what you or I post that are just going to be irrational or trollish, but that doesn't mean that we have to contribute to it or feed it.:2cents:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, stevegrab said:

As for that silly thing about Jack Smith being ineligible to be a special counsel, who was that from and what is their basis for such nonsense? 

I was talking about Weiss

Its part of DOJ regulations 

Edited by 6kings

1 hour ago, rajncajn said:

You have a really bad habit of not actually reading (or maybe not comprehending) what I say. I couldn't give a darn if you talked about tRump all-day, every-day. The clear point I was making is that we can never have a discussion about anything or anybody having to do with politics without tRump being injected in it. Start a thread about Hunter, we talk about tRump, start a thread about Hillary, we talk about tRump, start a thread about Mitch, we talk about tRump, start a thread about the economy, we talk about tRump, and so on & and so on... That comment wasn't directed at you, just an (annoying) general observation. It's annoying because every time he's brought into any political discussion it begins to devolve. You talk about the "what about Hillary/Hunter/Joe" and say how that's "hilarious," but the buttRump in every. single. thread., at least from my perspective, is more damaging to any hope of any kind of rational discussion. Granted, there are some that it won't matter what you or I post that are just going to be irrational or trollish, but that doesn't mean that we have to contribute to it or feed it.:2cents:

You have a bad habit of quoting people and making a comment, then saying "that comment was not directed at you". 

You also have a bad habit of being critical of people calling out Trump, while telling us you are not a Trump supporter. 

Maybe you could go back to that point you made some months ago about how people who vote by mail are lazy. That was a winner. 

20 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

You have a bad habit of quoting people and making a comment, then saying "that comment was not directed at you". 

You also have a bad habit of being critical of people calling out Trump, while telling us you are not a Trump supporter. 

Maybe you could go back to that point you made some months ago about how people who vote by mail are lazy. That was a winner. 

Your point about whataboutism generated my response and it was obviously a general statement unless you don't know the difference between "we" and "you."

Again, for the third time, I don't give a manure about you criticizing trump, I'm sick of him being injected into every single discussion whether it involves him or not.

Maybe you can learn some comprehension, but I seriously doubt it since you can't even understand something that is completely spelled out for you.

Edited by rajncajn

I'm just going to start doing like Gil and not direct quoting you, steve. That way maybe you won't get offended by thinking everything is always specifically about you.

Edited by rajncajn