[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Smoking gun testimony

Bobby Brown

45 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

Stop pretending you don't take certain positions that you clearly took

I clearly stated exactly what my position was. Lying more isn't going to make the first lie any better. Keep lying bushy.

On 8/14/2023 at 10:46 PM, rajncajn said:

In general,  I disagree that trump incited the attack on the capitol, though I will say that he opened the door for it to happen.

Now that I think about it Rajn, don't even bother dude. Your schtick is lame. It should take zero time to express a personal feeling about a topic.

Nobody needs to wait for you to collect your thoughts and I personally don't care about the why or what.

Mississippi slow, Mississippi dope.

29 minutes ago, gilthorp said:

Now that I think about it Rajn, don't even bother dude. Your schtick is lame. It should take zero time to express a personal feeling about a topic.

Nobody needs to wait for you to collect your thoughts and I personally don't care about the why or what.

Mississippi slow, Mississippi dope.

As I said...

On 8/14/2023 at 8:00 PM, rajncajn said:

as long as they keep it civil and keep an open mind. But I'll be perfectly honest, you don't give me the impression that you would do that ...

35 minutes ago, gilthorp said:

It should take zero time to express a personal feeling about a topic.

You mean like this?

On 8/14/2023 at 10:46 PM, rajncajn said:

Ugh, real quick... I know about 3 couples who went for the whole thing. I thought it was kinda dumb to go and dumb as a protest, but I'm not a Trump voter so... They just wanted to be a part of voicing their concerns like every other organized protest. So in that sense, it was a good thing. They were exercising their right to protest. They weren't "insurrectionists" and they didn't "storm the capitol." Just normal,  everyday,  really good people who were there just to protest and be a witness/part of something.

In general,  I disagree that trump incited the attack on the capitol, though I will say that he opened the door for it to happen. I do think there were coordinated plans to use the protest as cover to attack the capitol, but I do not think Trump or anyone in his team were a part of those plans. What I also do think is that people in our govt likely had prior knowledge that groups would try to attack the capitol and were complicit by not having preparations in place. I think there's a lot of fault to go around and I think we (the public) will never get resolution from that. All we will get is what we always get from out government,  a lot of finger-pointing and Have to agree here!!!

1 hour ago, rajncajn said:

Keep trying to justify your lie. 

Perhaps a chill pill is in order.

I'm simply replying to what you posted.  You said it, you meant it. 

You frequently go down far right rabbit holes and then get mad when other people point it out.  

1 hour ago, rajncajn said:

Perhaps you should get a hobby other than being a troll. You really seem to get off on it. It is literally all you do here.

I'm not trying to troll and not sure why you keep trying to make it personal.

I'm just talking about what you posted about stuff. 

On 8/20/2023 at 12:07 AM, Bobby Brown said:

I'm not trying to troll and not sure why you keep trying to make it personal.

I'm just talking about what you posted about stuff. 

Yes, you're "just talking." Why would anybody ever take that personally?

• Sad 1

On 8/19/2023 at 9:33 PM, gilthorp said:

5 days. What a joke.

It should take zero time to express a personal feeling about a topic.

Here Gil, since you don't want to wait, how about you answer the post below? I don't think I've ever been accused of not being able to express a personal feeling. All I'm asking is that you let me spend the time to fully express rather than just throwing something out there.

Or, if you can wait, I'll put together a separate thread to discuss women's rights vs child's rights.

Or, if you prefer, pick another topic and start your own thread now. Like I said, when I get time to spend more than just a few minutes thinking about it and it's not almost 1 AM because I've been too busy to get online otherwise, then I'll put together a worthwhile reply that gives the topic and it's author their proper respect.

I'm giving you some options. You can decide whether you want to meet me halfway or not. 

On 6/16/2023 at 11:30 AM, rajncajn said:

If circumstances ever made you aware that you likely or almost certainly would have been aborted had abortion been as accessible as it was just a few years ago, do you think that it might affect your stance on abortion?

You're suddenly faced with the question of your very existence,  the existence of your children and their children. The life you've made with your spouse, friends and family would never be. Does anyone even ever consider that their own existence could very well have hinged only on accessibility?

On 6/20/2023 at 8:44 PM, rajncajn said:

I wouldn't be asking the question if I didn't think it would affect someone's opinion, even if they're not really willing to admit it.

This isn't really meant to be an inquisition of your parents, nor is it hypothetical. That said, not many parents share their darkest sides with their children by choice. Probably less of us than we think get to ever know their parents as well as we think we do. Some of us know our parents better than we want to.

My own story is unique and I may have shared before. I am not the person in the scenario, though I do have a closely shared perspective.

My mom left my dad when she was pregnant with me. She was an alcoholic and and addict and abandoned me after I was born with my grandmother. I was actuality a few weeks old before my dad even knew I'd been born, after which he brought me home with him. I didn't know my mom as a small kid and although she would take me and my older brother from time to time, it was never for very long. When I started to get a little older,  I wouldn't go with her because I didn't know who she was. It wasn't until I was about 8 or so when she finally pulled her life together in rehab where she met my step-dad. After they had my younger brother together I finally started spending summers with her. At that point she was pretty honest with me about her life and has never shied away from answering questions when asked and even filling in details when not asked. The one question I will never ask her is the one question I don't think she would answer honestly. Had her family and my dad not already known about her pregnancy,  would she still have had me. I won't ask the question because I've known the answer for a very long time. But that's something I've come to terms with and no longer let it haunt my life or dictate my relationship with her.

So, this is not meant to be a baited or trick question. Rather seeking perspective from people,  like the person in question, like you who do not already have my own biased perspective. Who have never had to face their own precarious existence, who wouldn't really ever consider the possibility unless it was presented to them. Who have  children and possibly grandchildren of their own and who are on whatever spectrum of the pro_____ side.

15 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

Yes that's an over reaction.  Of course, calling people idiots made it doomed from the start......

It goes back farther than my statement 

gil calls me a dumbass you have called me an idiot your buddy Darin called me a moron and so on and so on

I can handle being called names it doesn’t bother me one bit 

I have never told someone to die 

Its just typical liberal name calling because that’s all they have 

Edited by 6kings

1 hour ago, 6kings said:

Over reaction like this?

IMG_1370.jpeg

You mean the post of mine that got removed?  How cute you got a screen shot of it saved. I think your post I was responding to also got removed, and the ones with the videos (that nobody will watch considring the source). Got those screen shots as well? 

36 minutes ago, 6kings said:

Perhaps you missed what I said 

read it again

I read it again.  You're the biggest victim around and it's everyone else's fault.  The ultimate victimhood you experience has nothing to do with your own actions.  It's unfair.  

I agree with you.  

1 hour ago, stevegrab said:

You mean the post of mine that got removed?  How cute you got a screen shot of it saved. I think your post I was responding to also got removed, and the ones with the videos (that nobody will watch considring the source). Got those screen shots as well? 

Your post is still there. I took a screenshot after your liberal buddy brought up the way people over react when someone post something.

If you don’t like what I post then block me.

You are a very angry man who attacks anyone that doesn’t agree with you. I’ll use one of your buddies lines

“You need to take a chill pill”

Edited by 6kings