[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 8 chat

Yoyo

I'm confused why they can't do some expedited review on some of these. I can't remember what game I was watching but there was a clearly incomplete pass that they had to review. It didn't need any on field review it was clear. Why can't they simply radio down it was incomplete and move on. Some of these reviews take too long. Maybe the NFL likes it though for commercials or drama, idk 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, purplemonster said:

I'm confused why they can't do some expedited review on some of these. I can't remember what game I was watching but there was a clearly incomplete pass that they had to review. It didn't need any on field review it was clear. Why can't they simply radio down it was incomplete and move on. Some of these reviews take too long. Maybe the NFL likes it though for commercials or drama, idk 

I’ve always thought this as well. Why don’t they have someone in the booth at every game that can radio down to the refs for penalty calls, and incomplete passes, tds etc that the refs clearly got wrong.